Chapter 2( Mission DMM)

Everyone entered the restaurant one by one....
Saranfa siblings : Karan - Sanju any update from Sid..
Sanju- Na sarji abhi tk to nhi pr aa jaogo wo Bluetooth se connected hai . Hme sb pta chl rha h or Monami video se connected h wo uski sari movement pr nazar rkh rhi hai.
Karan and faizi - Ok
Tbhi the host enters...
Misha - Hey guys let's start the function.
All cheered
..........,
Our dancers entered and performed..
While they were performing Ishu was unable to control his laugh and seeing him Misha also lose her control and laughed 😂😂.. Seeing both of them Everyone were confused and laughing along with them but they were happy as Misha and Ishu are happy after coming to India..

Then Monami noticed some movements of drug smugglers and informed koel.
She smartly informed Saranfa siblings and they tried to leave their place to catch them. Sid also informed that now they can catch all the the people together as they were dealing at same place with all the goons present with them...

And Karan collected all of them with the bluetooth and inform them the plan how they are going to catch the people. ...

Moel and dancers will stay at their place only .
Trainers will go ahead with Sid.
And Sumanji and premji will handle everything at party in absence of trainers and have an eye on all the visiters..
Misha and Ishu will move out and inform police and try to catch the goons if they tried to leave the place..

All the goons were in a large room and doing their trade while the trainers came there and attacked on them All were fighting and at last the the goons captured the trainers...
And aimed at Sanju to shoot at.
Tied Faizi in air with upside down position
And tied Karan with ropes to stab him with knife .
.......

At restaurant..,
Sid Informed Monami that they all had captured as he was connected with bluetooth to all of the three and told them to help them but also informed them to be careful as those people are very dangerous and he can't come with them because he is busy with the manager and they will doubt him..

Monu informed Mishu ( Misha and Ishu ) about it and they told her as they are coming but suddenly Koyal told them that they should not come and wait until all the goons come out as they can't put their life at stake. And they can help them when the goons will come out after escaping from all the recruits and trainers.
........,,
At room..
The goon decided to shoot all of them but when they about to stab Karan , fall faizi from rope and shoot Sanju all the recruits came to save them and started fighting with them not with actions but with their intellegence when they all were fighting Chitra, Suman and Prem ji helped the three to free themselves..
Finally they caught all the goons and informed the police about them..

Then they all come out of the restaurant and greeted each other with happiness as they accomplished the mission and now Misha and ishu also hugged all of them as they are safe..
Now all will looking for sid to come out and Monami informed him that they goons are being caught now he should also come out of the office..
Unaware of surroundings sid exclaimed with happiness and forgot that one main goon with his 2 more people is also present there and he caught him and came out of the restaurant and pointed the knife towards his neck and all become shocked..
Now the police has gone after catching the goons and only three people with the trainers and recruits are present there..
One of the gun cleverly take a knife and put a cut on Monu' s hand that he can extract the attention of all the trainers and recruits there..
Blood started coming from her arm as she got a shape cut their suddenly Karan punch that goon and hit him hard and he fell unconscious and Went to Monami and tied his hankey on her hand. now Faizi and Sanjana also caught one goon and informed the police again. Now 1 Don was left he was about to stab sid suddenly Sanjana threw a stone at him and he fell down unconscious and suddenly hug Sid..
In hug Sanju- Tu thik h
Sid-( trying to calm down) he said- main theek hun..
On other hand monu also hugged sid forgetting her oozing blood and when she turned She fell down and fell down unconscious and suddenly everyone surrounded her Misha is also a doctor so she checked her pulse and blood rate and found that she is unconscious just because of blood loss due to that cut and she will be fine after sometime only she need some bandage and then Karan took her in her arms and they sat inside Jeep and Bala went to a shop and brought aid box and Misha did her bandage and gave some glucose to her and now she is conscious again . Siddharth hugged her and now everyone was happy as they completed the mission and now Col Batra and his families will be proud of them and due to the restaurant now their names and with their photographs are going to come in tomorrow's newspaper with the name of academy. All were feeling very proud..

It was 2 am everyone was feeling hungry because it was a late night party so they knew that mess was also closed till now so they decided to stay out only and enjoy with each other .
After some distance there was a place where people can enjoy with their friends with food available by the camp only.. Faizi gave this information to all and they become excited.
During ride,,.
Karan - I am proud of u all guys ap sbne boht acha perform Kia ..
Chita-# Thanku sir..
Bala - sirji hm boht khush h ki hum is academy me aye ..
Ishu- tum aye ya Karan bro tumhe ghasit ke leke aye 😂
All laughed ..
Koel and Sumanji - thank u sir hme garv h ki ap hmare sir h
Premji - Deshpremi ki tarf se boht bade thanks sir g
Ustad ji - is mission me ap sbka sath deke hm boht khush h
All smiled ..
Sid- Mai boht khush hu.. Mera main role tha ( showing his collars)
Sanju - main role to Tera ban jata agar vah tere andar chura khop deta..
Mishu both noticed her concern and started talking through telepathy.
Ishu- Chakkar kya h ye
Misha- shyd mughe pta h
Ishu- mughe bhi
Misha- Let's find out.. Hmse kuch nhi chupta..( Here every details related to academy and work they both are knowing very well)
Ishu- Bilkul.
And they laughed ..
Tumhe kya hua asked faizi..
Ishu- Kuch nhi pr kisi or ko hua h kya wo pta chl jayega
All were confused except Sid
And Ishu winked at him and he understood what he meant and whispered to him- Chup kr wrna boht pitega..
Ishu- according to me you should blush at this moment and you're telling me that u will beat me not bad bro..
Sid- Apni eng chup kr
Ishu - Sry broji and Sid chuckled at this.

Suddenly Sumanji said - monu tu kyu chup h tu bhi bol na Sbne thank u bhi kha or tu chup h..
Monu- nhi Suman ji Aisa nhi h and she said thanks Karan.
Faizi raising eyebrows- Kis liye?
All chuckled
Monu- Ha .. nhi..wo..
Karan- is liye ki ... Ab age bolo
Monu- ha wo tumne hamen itne acche se train Kiya and make us understand the importance of teamwork.
Karan smiled - Most welcome Rani sahiba .
Koyal teasingly- vah sar jab hum sb ne thank u bola aapane kuchh bhi nahin kaha now most welcome..
Kya baat h ..
Karan- suddenly Stopped driving..
Chlo hm phuch gye..
When everyone was coming out of the Jeep All other than Moran giggled seeing their behaviour..
.....

Now Mishu were that they should do something for all the 2 to realise their feelings for each other but after taking some time and giving them also.
They joined hands with other recruits except Sidsa and Moran ( as koezi are already married )..
After having dinner they go to their camps and decided to leav early morning and then meet at drill only..
.........

Next day in academy..
___________________________________________

Thank you
Pls vote and comment
Bbie
TC
Next part: Will do it soon..