The Competition

The Competition was between 6 teams.

The Speciality ( Parakram team)
The Winners
The Domains
The Rising Stars
The Sixers
The boosters

Everyone were present in the the hall where the tasks are going to start .There were 6 rounds..

⭐Ist task was 1 members of team will be kept in a box and he has to find the appropriate key from 100 keys and come out of box and save his other two members from falling above the cold snow.

⭐2nd task was a Bulbhulaiya where a person has to find his or her team mate and find a key from box and give it to the host.

⭐3rd task was swimming.

⭐4th task was bungee jumping of all team members with their  partners from every team.

⭐5th task where a team member has to find the action steps of one of team member.

⭐6th task will be between the last two teams by which one will come first and other will come second. And Task was one of the team member will be blindfolded and there was a navigator from another team who will guide that person but there is a twist.
1. If the other person crosses all the obstacles with navigator's guidance or mis guidance that navigator team will win and if the other person does not do so his team will win..
But in this.. the other person has to listen to the navigator what ever he is saying or whatever he is not. And their should be time allotted to both of them to do task.
Like within 3 seconds the other person has to move and within two seconds she has to give him this step..
...................,....

And which person is going to come from which team was decided by the judges as they made the list earlier only and will give it to instructor, Misha.

.....,.............,......
And the competition was about to start and every team was warming up.
And misha and ishu will be the host of that competition because they are neither recruits nor trainers and were the officials of a community..
.............
Parakram ke wasi....

Ishu- Guys main aap logon Ko guide or cheer kuchh nahin kar paunga kyunki mujhe pure competition ko host karna hai so main aap logon ke liye cheer bhi nahin kar sakta so aap log apni apni side se best karna. and meri Beat wishes aapke sath abhi se hain aur main abhi se vahan per ja raha hun. So Tc and all the best.

Karan- Ok Ishu and thanks 😊
All also smiled and Ishu left.

Karan( in trainer mode)- so guys mujhe pata hai hum sab ne bahut acche se preparations Kari thi and I hope aap sab log apna best denge aur hamen yah competition jitna hai agar pure state mein main apne aap ko proof karna hai to. Is that clear..?

All- yes sir

Aditya- you don't worry about this Karan aur vaise bhi humne preparations bahut acche se kari hai or hmare team members bhi bahut capable hai and hmne aane se pahle bhi preparations Kari thi.

Vidyut- Yes sir we all are well prepared.
All exclaimed with their strategy..

Karan- Good let's go.

Ishu- Hi Everyone..Let me have your attention please. So here We are going to start the competition 🙂. It's time for you all to to prove yourself at state level let's go..
and every member of team cheered✊🥳🥳

________________________

It was first round.
The other five teams performed well and it's was time for The Speciality's to prove them.
Misha- So, 'The Speciality'  se aa rhe h. Siddhart Ganju, AdityaVir Singh and Faizuddin Siddiqui.

Their paltan cheered for them.
Bala- All the best ap tino ko.

Sid- thanks Bala g bro hm hi jitenge.
And they went for the task.

Misha- So AdityaVir Singh ap box ke andar jayenge.
And he went.
And other two were on rope.

AdityaVir did the Task very well and found the key in 4th attempt only and saved his teammates.
And all cheered for him.

Ishu- Very well performed by The specialists. So now we're going to announce the name of those 5 teams who will go for 5th round.
And those teams were all except the Sixers and they left.

Ishu-now it's time for second round and Miss Misha will instruct you.

The other 3 teams did it well and it's time for parakram wasi.

Misha- So the fourth team from you all here to members are coming who are
Monami Shergill and Shivanya.
Sid- All the best Monu Pro mujhe pata hai to bahut acche se karegi and also shivanya bro You too.
They smiled and left.

Misha- So Monami apko Shivanya ko find krna h.
And they went inside and came after sometime.
And other 1 team pending also did the best.

Ishu-so our second round is also over and the teams which are going 3rd round .
And those teams for all except the winners and they left.

And it's round 3.
Misha- Here from every team one person will come and so the swimming.

Misha- So the volunteers are
The Speciality - Sanjana Dubey
The Domains- Aakash Vashisth
The Rising Stars - Nilanjana Kukreja
The boosters- Nikhil Sehrawat.

And all performed well.
And the teams which goes to fourth round were all except The Boosters. And if Sanjana would not been able to do it before 8 seconds their team could be removed too.

And it was the reason as sanju got some water in her mouth and was unable to move properly and then they got her and did the treatment and she was fine now.

Aditya-Impressive Sanjana apne boht acha Kia apne haar nhi mani wrna abtk hm bhi chle jate yha h.

Karan-Yes Sanju we are proud of u.
She smiled.
And parakram team was taking care of her by seeing that the Judges got happy..

Ishu-hi ..may have your attention please. The break is over now and it's time for everyone for the fourth round..

Misha- Team parakram se ayenge- Varun.
Varun came and two members of the show started fighting and then from them varun has to choose person is doing steps of their and of which person.
(It was quite difficult for all the performers to recognise.)

Varun was little bit confused and then he saw a person doing steps just like Sanjana Dubey and and he recognised that person and he won.

Karan- good Varun I am very proud of you. tumne itne kam time mein actions pay acche se Dhyan Rakha and it was quite difficult to recognise.

Aditya- Yes Karan Very proud.
Varun became happy.

And his team members also clapped for him and cheered..

Mahir- No doubt bro u r really awesome.
And gave hi fi to him.

Varun- thanks bro pehle to mai dr  gaya tha ki pata nahin Kya hoga bus fir chal gaya idea .😄

Niyati- Yes .. chlo ab next round h.

Ishu- Now next round and teams are all in next round except the boosters.

Misha- So ab sb teams me se 2 - w persons ki jodi bnegi Jo jumping krenge from different rope but hold each other's hands for balance or whatever. abko bs jumping krni h marks judges denge according to time or whatever.
All nooded
Misha- Team The specialists.

Partners are-- Ayan and Suman
Aryan and Bala
Shivanya and Varun
Vidyut and Karan
Aditya and Prem
Niyati and Koel
Naveen and Mahir

And others also from other team.
And they it very well.
And now the teams went to final round were all except the domains just because there is no coordination of partners.

Then it's the final Round:-
The navigator team was other The risers and the performer was The Speciality..
The head trainers of both academics came forward to play the task.
And they performed brilliantly..
...........

Guys pls vote and comment.
I am not receiving any comments.
So pls.

Bbie TC