Ch.2 [Climb, sprint and teleport]

"How did you get a body and how did you transform from ghost to human?" Dust said while approaching me menacingly.
I tried to look into his eyes but got distracted by the multiple colors that were mismatched and unnatural. One eye was like this and the other was like that. Red, purple, and blue were the hues of his irises? Eye? MAGIC EYES. I slowly closed my eyes and prepared myself for putting on an act and a show.

*cough cough *

"Dust............fuck,I screwed up," I said realizing I made a huge mistake.

Dust stared at me with a shocked expression from hearing his name out of the blue but that quickly turned into a scowl. He summoned some bones while holding one himself as he demanded.

"Kid, how did you know my name? I don't remember telling you."

'Let's make a run for it, it hurts my pride but what choice do I have when I'm clueless about using my powers.' I thought to myself as I sprinted away.

*JOJO RUN*

I ran and made some turns here and there and I actually managed to shake him off. I used my skills from my previous life to take action and climb a tree. 'Wow, so high up' I thought as I looked down to see Dust looking for me while on the other side was Sans with Frisk. I watched Dust getting closer and closer to where I was and my nightmare came true. He stood in front of the tree I was in and slowly looked up to see me smiling.

'He can't climb, right?' I asked myself as I got my revenge by waving my hand at him and giving a taunting smile. But he wasn't having it, he looked around and saw Sans coming. Out of nowhere, Dust started to climb the tree too. 'WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT, HE CAN CLIMB? WHY DIDN'T ANYONE TELL ME THIS BEFORE!' I screamed to myself as I climbed higher out of the panic of seeing Dust getting closer.

"Get away from me Dust, I don't want anything to do with you, go back to your fancy-ass mansion thing you have with your gang!" I shouted at him while I was desperately trying to teleport myself away somehow.

Dust stopped climbing and froze, his gaze looked ice cold and I could tell I had said something wrong again. He looked up and a frown deepened on his face.

"How did yo-" Dust started to say but got cut off by me finally figuring out how to open a portal.
'No shit, me, only Sans can teleport, Chara can only make portals.' I realized as I stepped into the portal while looking down at Dust who was clearly furious. I had messed everything up. Sorry mom. Looks like I won't survive long here either.

* after stepping out of the portal *

I fell on my butt in the snow and nothing looked weird. I had no idea where I was but one thing I knew for sure was THAT I WAS STARVING. This didn't look like Undertale at all, it looked happier in a way. 'Wait, did I already complete the first step in my plan?' I thought. "Chara, what are you doing here? I thought you were with my bro having a meal by now?" ??? Said.

I turned around and saw BLUE!

"Oh hey blue, I got a little lost...I went for a stroll but as you can see I lost my way...please believe me" I said trying not to sweat.

He looked at me in disbelief and made a remark that he was amazed since 'I' was becoming more like Honey. I chuckled a bit to hide how nervous I was while I followed Blue to his home.

A ten minute walk was no big deal for me but, being me, I felt bubbles of rage start to form as the skeleton never stopped talking. I'm someone who easily gets headaches from loud noises or when people talk over each other. But those bubbles burst into thin air when I saw the house. Blue opened the door and ran straight to his brother to greet him. Honey slowly opened his eyes and flinched when he saw me. It looked like he saw a ghost.

"Didn't I put you to bed already?" Honey said as he hugged Blue one last time before coming over to me.

I gave no response and the smell of cigarettes was everywhere. Honey blew the smoke towards me and it looked like he was expecting a certain reaction. A frown appeared and he muttered some words and went upstairs...but not before eyeing me up like a hundred times.

Meanwhile in Undertale

Sans and Frisk were in the judgment hall and the scene looked like those cowboy scenes in the movies. Facing each other while having a stare down. "So kid, can you tell me where your friend went? Haven't seen her around lately." Sans said.

"I honestly don't know. She just disappeared out of nowhere. I asked Flowey but nothing got through to him, he kept on repeating; you're alive Chara, you have finally come home." Frisk said while adding a sigh here and there. "So she isn't with you...wait, I have to check something" Sans said while teleporting himself to Flowey.

The flower looked mad, but angry as in crazy. As Frisk said, the words were true. Sans got closer and the flower asked if it was Chara before turning around. Sans didn't answer and the flower realized who it was.
"What happened Flowey?" Sans asked as he looked concerned for the flower.

"It's Chara, she came back to life...ptfff no, that can't be, it's impossible for a dead one to wake up out of nowhere. But her dug up grave proves it, but it can't, IT JUST CAN'T BE LIKE THAT. RIGHT SANS? A DEAD ONE CAN'T COME BACK TO LIFE, RIGHT? RIGHT??!" Flowey said while his voice and actions became more of a mad monster.

'He has gone completely nuts...but what if it's true?'

TBC....
Thanks for reading this far, I hope that you enjoyed the chapter.