𝖈𝖍-0

The only daughter of the Crescent Ducal house- Adeline Crescent. She had beautiful white hair as pure as snow, diamond-like silver eyes, gorgeous features. She excelled in almost everything she did, for she was talented.

And so, many people would envy her perfect life with practically everything one would dream of having - a rich household, grace and beauty. She was envied by many, so she had a few supporters as such her best friend- Erica Miller. Her brothers treasured her very dearly, but she often got sour looks by the servants and her parents.

Adeline had three brothers, two older and one younger.

Dion Crescent, known for being the 'head knight' in the holy knights of the empire, also the successor to the ducal family.

Essen Crescent, known for being a famous mage of the Esta magic tower, loves and treasures his younger siblings. But is rather overprotective of them.

Kian Crescent, youngest child in the family of Crescente household. Everyone has rather high expectations of him due to his exceptional siblings, but he pays them no mind.

Adeline was a Master Swordsman and one of the only people in the kingdom to use aura along with her older brother, Dion.

Although Adeline had everything and lived a perfect life, she felt that something was missing.. as if a chunk of her life that would make it rather 'colourful' had been taken away. According to her every second of her daily life was dull except for the time she spent with her brothers and Erica, To her the time that she spent with her brothers and Erica wasn't bright enough to make her have some motivation. 

Due to this gray mindset of hers people nicknamed her the "Stone-Cold Gray Princess", but even so the people of the kingdom admired her more than anything and treated her as if she was the jewel of the empire. On the other hand, Adeline thought that she did not deserve such treatment.

On one such dull day,

To be continued..