Prologue

How did I even get this far? Why do I keep coming back to this situation kahit alam kong sobrang mali? Where did I get myself into? What did I turn myself into?

Sa sobrang daming stress ng binibigay ng college sakin, nakakagawa ako ng pinaka tangang desisyon sa buhay.

But are they really stupid decisions if I'm having fun naman?

College.

College life is damn stressful. Sakit sa ulo. You really need to exert a lot of efforts and work extra harder lalo na kapag hindi ka nabiyayan ng talino.

Long hours of classes, weird professors, the projects, reporting, toxic mong blockmates and hard ass exams will definitely get yourself in the therapy room while crying buckets.

To survive from that kind of misery, you need something to cool you off. Something that gets you away from the pressure para hindi ka maging anxious.

Nakahanap naman ako.

I got mind but there's a difference.

It's not something but someone.

While others seek guidance professionally, someone's bedroom is my kind of therapy room.

Parang ngayon lang.

Here I am, lying next to someone again.

Sleepy and tired, napatitig ako sa kisame ng kwarto niya habang iniisip kung anong nangyari.

While doing so, I can feel the warmth slowly creeping on my bare body and then his hand landed on my chest.

"You won't sleep yet?" A sweet but deep and raspy voice asked with his lips intentionally grazing softly against my ear.

"I was about to pero kinausap moko." He slightly chuckled upon my answer before burying his face on my neck as he hugged my literal nakedness under the blanket.

"Was I too rough?" He questioned and I shook my head as a response to reassure him. "I loved it tho. No worries." Sagot ko at humawak sa kanya niya na nakasa hip ko.

"Glad you did. Let's sleep now missy. Tomorrow's weekday." Monday to be specific! The day we all hate the most!

Ignoring his words, I turned my body around to face him..

We stared for long seconds before he cracked into pits of tiny laughter that I really find adorable whenever he does.

I, then smiled. "Thanks for tonight." I said before closing my eyes, my arm wrapped around his torse.

Thank you instead of I love you.

That's how it is and how we are. Are a couple making love? No.

Kahit nga friendship namin hindi pa ganoon kalalim.

We do label ourselves as friends but we both know that it's not the type of friendship other people normally have.

It's not healthy at all. In fact, sobrang toxic niya.

We know and we don't care.

Oh what do they call it again?

Friends with benefits?

Fuck buddies?

Him and I are most likely to fall in that category.

Lahat to nangyari all because college sucks!

When I'm stressed, my way of coping up is clubbing, getting drunk and wasted.