𝐈𝐈 - 𝐆𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐝

[𝐈𝐧 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧'𝐬 𝐍𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧]

Jaehyun has the popularity. He gets attention everywhere he go. People are swooning over him.

He does fuck around pero sobrang pili lang dahil madalas, nahuhulog sa kanya.

Man is really picky when it comes to girls he flings with. Yeah, just flings, fuck and go, one night stands, name it.

Mukhang decent pero kilala din bilang lowkey walking red flag.

Given with such intimidating image, he doesn't normally engage himself talking to people specially girls. He's hard to please.

But there seemed to have something with the girl right in front of him. She's feisty and the way she carries herself casually talking to him is just something new to Jaehyun.

Interesado siya.

Not romantically but he feels quiet intrigued by the intimidating precense of Valentine.

Yes, the entitled Jeong Jaehyun is intimidated na mas lalong nagpa curious sa kanya.

Idagdag pa na being the weak guy he is when it comes to sincere and genuine compliment, aminado siya na he was slightly swayed for a couple of seconds when Valentine complimented him.

Ramdam niyang wala itong intensyon maging seriously attached and as time goes by, the two of them continued talking to each other.

She began to talk more comfortably. Dahil nadin siguro sa tama ng mga nainom, her once fierce look turned into smiley one.

Jaehyun is thrilled.

Valentine looks pure and innocent but also seductively provocative at the same time.

And yes again, man feels provoked.

He wants her. He wants Valentine on his bed. Jaehyun is turned on and heated is an understatement.

It has been a while since his last play in bed and he's not sure if he can pursue her to do the nasty with him.

Therefore, pansin na ni Valentine ang pagiiba ng tingin nito sa kanya. She's aware thag she got him at hindi niya mapigilang matawa. Like c'mon? Pulling someone as good looking as him? Of course, who wouldn't feel so confident?

Jaehyun's precense is pushing her more to feed the urge lingering inside her.

Get wild and get him.

"Should I?" She mentally asked and looked up to Jaehyun who's already looking so down for her.

A one night stand won't be so bad right?

Come to think of it, Valentine is also looking for thrill. It's not exactly what she was expecting but it's already in front of her. Tatanggi pa ba siya?

Not to mention, she knew herself. Hindi rin naman siya ganon kainosente.

She flashed a smile and raised her hand to signal the bartender to give her a shot of tequila.

"Jaehyun, you said?" Paninigurado niya bago uminom muli. She closed her eyes, saktong pag dilat niya, their eyes met.

There's nothing to see but pure lust.

Jaehyun gave her a nod. He doesn't know anymore if he's just feeling really needy or this girl in front of him is the problem. Ano man ang dahilan, it only ends in one hope.

A hope that Valentine would be up for that.

He wanna do her so bad.

Jaehyun watched Valentine looked around before looking at him. She then stood up and leaned her body against the counter table.