Chapter 6: Demonstrating

(This chapter and the next ones will be a lot more similar to the ones in "The time traveller's guide to Zootopia" because I couldn't find another way to get Hank to meet other characters) 

Standing back up in a frenzy, Hank stared angrily at the wolf who was getting back up. He couldn't stop himself even if he tried to at this point. His bloodlust had been keeping itself bottled up inside him ever since he woke up here and was now ready to take control again. He got himself into a fighting stance.

"Say that to my face one more time, you filthy dog!" Hank exclaimed, his enclosed fists hovering over his chest. The wolf's eyes widened in anger and he growled "why you little..."

The animal threw his fist against Hank to knock him down again. But the mercenary dodged it with easy by stepping to the wolf's side and punching his jaw with his fist. The wolf was sent a few steps backwards just from Hank's sheer power. He had defeated hundreds of agents, destroyed many MAG agents and enemies, and even survived against the most perilous scenarios. This black wolf was no match for him. 

Before the animal could hit back, Hank lunged at him, hitting him on two different spots of his rib cage. The wolf grunted in pain before attempting to hit Hank with a punch to his side, trying to mimic the mercenary's technique. Hank simply threw himself down so the fist would go over him before sending a hand towards the animals punching arm and grabbing it . Then he pulled the animal's arm down so he would be forced to lower down until his face was right in front of Hank's. Seizing the opportunity, Hank hit him with a devastating uppercut to the lower part of the wolf's snout. His opponent's eyes widened again before he exclaimed in pain and fell down. To make sure he stayed down, Hank gave him a small karate chop in his face. The wolf didn't try to get back up.

Of course, Hank had only used a portion of his power to weaken the animal. If he had used more of his power and abilities, the fight might have been gruesomely over in three seconds flat. Proudly standing over his defeated opponent, he then grabbed the black bag that the wolf had dropped and opened it. He saw that inside of it was some valuable looking jewellery and some cash notes. This wolf had most likely stolen them and was trying to get away with it. Good thing Hank had stopped him. 

He took a quick glance and found that where they had the fight was mostly deserted, however, he couldn't remember if nobody was here in the first place or this place was deserted now because everyone had ran away when they saw the fight. Hank guessed it most likely the latter.

Hank readied himself to leave the scene, but before he could, he heard two small sirens approaching in the distance and turned his head to the noise. Two cars with flashing blue and red lights on top of them were arriving to the area and stopped right in front of him and the wolf, who was also slowly and painfully getting back up. Two figures stepped out of the cars, and after they came forward and more far from the car lights, 

He could see they both had a police uniform, albeit it was more detailed the the bunny that he had seen earlier had. The figures were a fox and a polar bear. The polar bear had a serious and intimidating posture, his slow footsteps and movements making themselves the most important assertion of fear of the scene, along with his dark frown, saying a thousand words of anger and intimidation without moving a muscle in its mouth. The fox walked like that smug stuck up in the school that nobody liked.

Despite this, the fox had gotten closer to Hank with both its hands in its pockets, while the bear had simply taken a few small steps and stopped at the front end of the police car. He could see more clearly now that the fox had red fur on most of his body and white fur on its underbelly, with dark brown feet and a black nose at the end of its snout. Behind its sunglasses, its green relaxed eyes stared at hank's red goggles.