For Kyle

Aloha, my dear Kyle. This chapter of my book is dedicated special to you, because I love you more than you know.

You are so special. Seeing one of your messages pop up on my phone makes me smile and butterflies tickle I my stomach every time. You make me blush, laugh, cry, and feel special. Your nicknames, angel, babe, hun, baby, cutie, sugar cube, etc make my day.

Life is so hard, and I know it isn't being kind to you right now. That's why the Lord and I are here for you. You will ALWAYS be loved by someone. By me, and by God. If nobody else can hear you, God always will. He will be there through thick and thin. God never said bad things don't happen, but he did say that he will always be with you through them. Loss is hard, hope is hard, LOVE is hard... but that doesn't mean we don't push through it. You are special, no matter what you think or anyone tells you. Your life is worth living. If you ever don't think so, well you just give me another listen because your stronger than that my angel! God sent you to me to make my smile brighter! God sent me and angel, and that angel is you. You accepted me for me, and loved me for me, and that is something special. YOU are something special.

I don't know what I would do without you. You try for me, and I will try for you. I love you...

Love, Kayla

"▬▬▬▬▬▬►🍀
DON'T WORRY,
♥♥BE♥♥
╗╔╔╗╔╗╔╗╗╔
╠╣╠╣╠╝╠╝╚╣
╝╚╝╚╝      
😞❌😃
🌸◄▬▬▬▬▬▬"