UK x Nazi part 2

Previously requested by: Rosa_cheesecake

(This was a long time coming but now I have motivation to make this book again so this will be the first one that comes back, this part will also have germany x Poland and Ame x Russia those where just the ships I chose not requested ones)

UK's P.O.V

I woke up and yawned, my stomach hurt but it wasn't to bad this morning which was good to not worry my husband, actually I looked around and noticed Nazi wasn't in bed, did I sleep in? I got out of bed and looked at the clock, ah it's 11:29am so I did sleep in quite a lot, I changed and went out to be immediately covered in kisses.

"I was so worried babe, You wouldn't wake up and I thought I where tired but after awhile You still wouldn't wake up, I'm so happy you're okay" Nazi said while hugging me.

"Im fine babe sorry for worrying you" I kissed him softly to ease his nerves, he nodded and took me to the table as he gave me food.

"we have that lunch with germany and the others today"Nazi reminded me.

"Ah right, it's been awhile since we have everyone together"I responded softly as I ate, I could tell by the sound of the shower that the kids where In the bathroom bathing, most likely getting ready to go to the lunch.

~time skip~

Nazi wouldn't let me drive and honestly I didn't blame him, we got to the meet up area and the kids rushed over to the others as Nazi helped me out, we walked over and sat at the table. *russia and Ame seemed to be to busy making out to notice we had arrived until poland spoke.

"Hey you guys made it, aussie is busy with some work at the shelter, NZ is away right now, Canada should be here soon and um'

"USSR is a bit busy with work, Kazakhstan should be here soon, no one talks to Belarus, Ukraine is busy with NK" Russia helped out Poland

"Yes and reich is off with RE for the next few weeks west and east are on their way and 1st reich is still missing" germany added

"Ah so about half the family" Nazi said

"Yep" Ame responded

"Sooo how's the baby dooooing~" a voice came from our right and as we all looked over we saw that Canada and Kaz had shown up.

"It's okay son" I responded to my second youngest son

"Good" canada spoke.

I got up and hugged Canada and Kaz.

~after~

The lunch went well we joked around, found out that Ame was actually in his first week of pregnancy, Nazi seemed to keep pestering his  twin sons west and east to get into a relationship already, Ame and Kaz got into the whole "technically the twins where their siblings and how now Ame was technically related to the germany family, after that we all got food and ate for a fair bit, well I did anyways, I was hungry after sleeping in, we went home with the twins and cuddled most of the night, it was going to be a nice life with him, even after what everyone said when we first started dating, I remember everyone telling me that he would use me or hurt me but now we've been dating for 5 years married for a few months and it's been the best time of my life.

(That's the end VvV)