- A/N -

If you don't like the way I roll on my account, then respectfully leave and don't cause a ruckus, please. I made this smut book for the members of SKZ, but since Hyunjin is my bias, he gets his own book (titled DIVULGE).

If you think I'm being unfair by not putting Hyunjin's smuts with everyone else's, then you need to re-read the definition of bias. He gets special treatment because he's my bias. He's set apart because he's my bias.

Please don't hit me with the, "Oh you only stan one member of Stray Kids— you're a fake Stay," because I love the rest of them too. I would give my last drop of blood to save any of them.

If you got offended, then I'm sorry, but please just leave and not start an argument. Also please don't ask me my opinions regarding Woojin's so-called situations and if I still consider him a part of Stray Kids, because I don't.

Not because of the controversy going on, but because he's already left the group, thus, no longer a part of Stray Kids. He may have debuted with the others, but he's not anymore. So no, Woojin is not a part of Stray Kids. Also Felix literally posted a picture with the caption "8", so I'm trusting him and his judgement (unless that was a move by JYP to ensure Stray Kids' good rankings by cutting off any connection to Woojin).

In conclusion, Woojin will not be included in this smut book and neither will Hyunjin. Please don't ask why, because if you do, I will ignore you, because I literally just explained why.

If you read this far, thanks lol, and enjoy the next one! It's MinSung <3 (My favorite ship)!