- HAPPY HORNY HOLIDAYS -

MINSUNG.
[In which this story
escalates super fast.
There's still time to turn back.
No?
Okay, good luck.
You've been warned.]

Word count: 739
top!minho
bottom!jisung

[Rough, love, hair pulling, anal, overstimulation]

- ♡

Jisung snuggled into Minho's arms as he hummed a song. It was the holidays and the two were finally home alone together. Jisung looked up at Minho and sneakily rubbed his palm against his lover's inner thigh. "Don't start something you can't finish, Love," Minho rolled his eyes, kissing the top of Jisung's head, "I love you though," he whispered.

Jisung smiled and uttered a witty reply, "I love me too." Minho rolled his eyes once again before rubbing his shoulder. Jisung's hand tapped against Minho's thigh rhythmically as he continued humming a tune. With his free hand, Minho caressed Jisung's arm with a playful grin.

These two get one moment alone together and literally can't keep their hands off each other.

25 minutes later.

"F-Faster," Jisung cried out, knuckles white from gripping the bedsheets. He had already came more than three times, but the two of them wanted to keep going until every part of their bodies were sore from ecstacy. They didn't want the night to end.

Minho sped up his hips, his length repeatedly pounding against the other's prostate."Ah-A..Ah," the bottom whined, squirming, "F-fuck, right there... M-Minho, a-ah!"

Minho groaned out in pleasure, feeling Jisung's tight ass squeeze against his dick. God, it drove him crazy. He wanted to pump the boy full of his cum- he wanted to leave scars on Jisung's skin that would never go away- he wanted the whole universe to know and hear that Han Jisung was his.

Jisung's eyes filled with tears as he was overstimulated by the different sensations arousing his body. Minho's lips parted slightly as he let out a few breathless moans, kissing Jisung as roughly as his deep thrusts.

The younger reached up, digging his nails into the older's shoulders as he sped up. Jisung could feel Minho's dick throb inside of him, ready to release. The thought of Minho cumming inside of him excited him, bringing him to tears. He wanted it so bad.

"I-I'm gonna cum again," Jisung sobbed, reaching his highest pleasured state. Minho looked into his teary eyes before laying his sweaty cheek against the other's, speaking in between each staggered groan, "Me.. me too.. A-ah, Jisung!"

Minho quickened his pace, accelerating into the other- rougher, deeper, faster. "M-Minho!" Jisung screamed out, tugging on the strands of his lover's hair. Minho lifted his head, taking Jisung's hand into his before nodding, his eyes half shut.

The top gave a few more thrusts before releasing into Jisung, causing the bottom to cry out, cumming on himself with each final, hard thrust, given by Minho, "A-ah.."

Minho kissed Jisung before pulling out and collapsing next to him. Jisung loved it- the feeling of being filled to the brim with Minho's love. It was exhausting, though.

"Merry Christmas, Love," the older smiled, breathing heavily. Jisung smiled back, letting his eyelids droop as Minho's fingers ran through his messy hair.

His limits were definitely pushed that day, but he was able to stay conscious long enough to hear Minho say, "I love you."

- ♡

I literally started writing
smuts as a joke but now I'm
literally writing them for real?
Like, damn.
What the hell?
Anyways, I'm a sucker for MinSung,
so recommend me some MinSung fics pls.

Also people say that Jisung and Minho are both switches, but honestly, I don't see it LOL- To me, Jisung is pure bottom for Minho, and Minho's a fucking top that loves screwing up Jisung's shit schedule with his massive cock

Also people say that Jisung and Minho are both switches, but honestly, I don't see it LOL- To me, Jisung is pure bottom for Minho, and Minho's a fucking top that loves screwing up Jisung's shit schedule with his massive cock. Not saying I've seen Minho's cock before, but I'm 98.99% sure he's got a massive cock. He just radiates big dick energy.

Big dick energy list:
- Lee Know
- Seungmin
- Bang Chan

Am I just listing tops-
Maybe- okay, I'm gonna go.
Also that list isn't finished, but I have no intention on finishing it :")

Okay, I hope you enjoyed the smut for today! If you did, make sure to leave a vote and some comments- it'll really help me out.

Any requests? I take them. Go ahead, DM me. You know you want to, you crazy bitch, go ahead. 😩

Any other questions? Hit me up on Discord for a quicker reply: NANA?!#5444