Chapter 1: The Fallen One

==Chapter Start==

Mash: "Don't do it!"

Mash and Gudako could only watch in horror as Olga was forced to touch the black-hole-like construct that is CHALDEA. As she was sinking further into it, her agonizing wails echoed everywhere, disturbing everyone as shivers traveled across their being at hearing such cries.

The pain was too unbearable, shocks of burning, orange electricity burning through her body. She tried to beg, but everything that came out was throat-burning screams. She prayed for anyone to save her, but no one responded.

But her Fate was sealed. After all, like a black hole, nothing ever escaped from CHALDEA, not even the shining light of the stars. It would eat everything, even her, and condemn her to an infinite loop of deaths most agonizing until the end of everything.

But something was wrong. Despite being mostly sunken into CHALDEA, her consciousness was still alive, still there. Her face could be seen. She was still hurting, but she was alive. Suddenly, something happened to CHALDEA. Instead of the bright orange that it once was, it started to turn black, the spherical shape that it once held started to morph into something different, something that looked like a black void, devoid of any color.

Lev: "What the hell, why isn't she done for yet?! She should be taken in completely!"

Romani: "Why is CHALDEA changing so suddenly?!" 

The electricity of the place he was in was starting to fail, lights flickering off and on as the black void of CHALDEA started to sparkle and crack.

One of the scientists, who was using a tablet, tried their best to relay the information, though shakily. 

??? "Reports are showing what almost seems like a singularity, but it's so much more violent and powerful! The amount of energy coming from it is too weird! For some reason, the numbers going to...the negatives?"

Mashu: "Stay behind me, Senpai!"

Mashu stood in front of Gudako, shielding her with Lord Camelot, the shield name Olga had given her, as Gudako could only nod, freaked out by the sudden twists as she hoped that the shield would be strong enough for anything that threatened to crush them.

Before anyone could say anything else, something suddenly happened. CHALDEA started forming into what seemed like a portal as something was spat out, carrying Olga with them as they crash-landed a bit behind Mashu and Gudako. They heard a groan of pain before realizing what happened as they saw the director still alive, looking surprisingly intact as if she wasn't just torn apart at a molecular level mere seconds ago.

Mashu: "Director!"

They ran towards the unconscious woman, who was hugging the person they couldn't see well since they were turned away and hunched on the floor. Before anyone could react to it, they heard chuckling as the mass moved. The chuckling was low and steady, the voice seeming cracked as if they hadn't spoken in years. A deep, rough voice echoed through the cave walls before it got quicker and louder. The mass started to move, the chuckling now loud and had an undertone of cockiness as the figure got up.

They suspected the mass of leather and gold to be a man, but it had been disproven as they got up and turned around, showing sharp teeth and bones. It wasn't a human, but a living skeleton as they continued to laugh happily. 

???: "Finally! I was sick of being stuck in that fucking black void!"

Everybody couldn't believe what they were seeing as they could only watch the skeleton continue to laugh his heart out. He was free! He was finally free from the void that he was trapped in, slowly going insane over the lack of anything!