𝟯: 𝗖𝗼𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗜𝗻 𝗛𝗼𝘁

~TW⚠️: some violence

Thank you, and enjoy the book

☀︎

"YO, YO, YO, WE GOT A FUTURE UA GRADUATE IN THE MUHFUCKIN' BUIL-"

"RAYSHAUN JARROD L/N! STOP ALL THAT DAMN CUSSIN' IN MY HOUSE!" Your mom yelled from downstairs, scolding Ray. You snickered as your door clicked open.

"Wonder who I get it from," Ray mumbled as he walked into your room, shaking his head as he leaned back, plopping on your bed. You had in one earbud as you continued to wrap your knuckles and forearms with the fire-resistant bandages, Plan B by Megan playing in your ear.

"Ladies, love yourself, 'cause this shit could get ugly, that's why it's, "Fuck niggas, get money", and I don't give a fuck if that nigga leave tonight, because, nigga, that dick don't run me, you better get on your knees and eat t6his pussy right, before I have another nigga do it for me, because dick don't run me, I run dick, nigga, yeah, you's a bitch," the music blared through your Airpods while Ronnie, who was floating inside her force field bubble, singing nonsense.

"Frosty the snowman, was a dirty ass, stankin' ass hoe, he was a dirt neck bitch, wit a small ass dick, and the nigga ain't have no hoes," Ray bust out laughing, throwing a pillow at the force field, which, of course, bounced off and hit the floor with a 'thud' noise.

You had on a Calvin Klein sports bra along with black Calvin Klein sweats, and you slipped on your black and red Air Jordan 1's. You put on your orange fire opal necklace, making sure it was turned correct and looked right in the mirror.

"You goin' to the entrance exams in the J's? You 'bout to crease the fuck out them hoes," You turned around, looking Ray up and down as he finished rolling up his blunt. He looked up at you, the both of you glaring at each other silently.

"You just gon' stare or you gon' help a nigga out?" He asked as you smacked your lips, scoffing as your eyes began to glow a soft orange, a small flame appearing on your finger as you lit the end of his blunt.

"I don't crease my J's. You should know that outta all people. Why don't yo broke ass buy a lighter?" You asked as he blew the smoke out of his mouth, fixing his mouth to say something smart.

"Be-cause. Why buy something that can run out of lighter fluid, when I have one right here, built like a lighter and all," Ray gestured at you with his tattooed hand as you made a stank face at him.

"Keep playin' and imma lightcho' dreds on fire," you threatened, taking your hair out of your puff, fluffing your firey red hair. You turned back to the mirror, flexing your fists and lighting small fires, testing to see if your fire would burn through the bandages, which they didn't.