𝟰: 𝗟𝗶𝘃𝗶𝗻' 𝗟𝗮 𝗩𝗶𝗱𝗮 𝗨𝗔

~TW⚠️: None

Thank you, and enjoy the book

☀︎

"WAKE UP NIGGA!"

"WAKE UP NIGGA!"

You let out a scream as your body tensed up, flames cascading down your forearms as Ray ducked, laughing as he got up from his spot on the floor.

You glanced at your phone, seeing 7:15 am plastered across the screen, making you glare back at Ray.

"You Wii remote control built ass bitch, don't you ever in yo' life wake me up before my alarm goes off, or I will-" suddenly, your mom burst into your room with a big, bright smile on her face.

"Mornin' my babyyyy!" She squealed, cupping your face and bringing you down so she could kiss all over your face, making your face scrunch up and groan irritably.

"Mama..." you groaned as she jerked her head back, covering her nose and making a stank face.

"Phew! Girl, go brush, yo' breath is kickin' like karate chops," you smacked your lips as Ray burst out in obnoxious laughter, his dreds swinging with every step.

"Ahhhhh, you got dragon breath, ahhhhhhhh!" Ray yelled as you scowled.

"Nigga, you be smellin' like hot ass on a daily, not too much," you retorted as Ray smacked his lips and made a stank face at you.

"Watch your mouth, Y/n. Go take a shower and hurry up, I wanna take pictures to show the people at work!" She exclaimed with a smile before rushing out, making you groan and wipe down your face.

As you walked to the bathroom, Ray came next to you, throwing his arm around you with a smile on his face.

"Congrats youngin', you doin' the damn thing," he said, you glancing up at him before a small smile appeared on your face.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever, Mop Head. 'Wait till my shit loc up' faceass,"

"MY SHIT ALREADY LOC'ED UP, LIL UGLY!" He yelled as you went to the bathroom, shutting the door and starting the shower. As you washed up, your mind began to wander at the possibilities of UA.

You wondered what it was going to be like, who you would meet, and more importantly, what it would be like when you got to fight. After getting out of the shower, you wrapped your towel around you and head to your room, shutting the door behind you.

After lotioning up, you looked at your uniform, which was sitting neatly folded on your drawer top. You put on your matching bra and panties, then a button-up shirt, then a skirt, which you looked at in disgust because it was a bit shorter than you would like.

"I should've asked for fuckin' pants...or at least a longer skirt," you muttered angrily.

You put on the tights and some white socks, and head to your closet to figure out what shoes to wear since you refused to wear the loafers they sent.