Abhira

At night 

Akshu and abhi were relaxing in each other embrace after 5 hectic days of their of their weeding they were finally relaxing.

Looking directly in each other eyes, akshu with shaky fingers unbuttoned his shirt, her heart beats fasten. Abhi shiver slightly as her finger graze his skin. She throws his shirt away and runs her up his chest and abs, admiring his body. Her lips follows her fingers. Abhi socks in deep breath and spoke " Sara aj toh tum mujhe Mar hi dalogi".

Amazed by her effects on him she kissed his shoulder and bites slightly, bruising his skin, making him moan softly.

She scrapes her nail up & down his back. While enjoying kissing him, enjoying these new sensation and power over him.

After letting her feast on his body some more, abhi can't bear it anymore and grabs her hair by her hair to kiss her desperately whisper "Sara please"

In response she takes his hand to her shirt and helps him lift it. When he looks at her she blushes and cover herself in his embrace.

Abhi hooks her arms around his neck to embrace her, softly kissing her shoulder to display her nervousness, lazily running his down her back. When he feels her relax, he pulls back to look in her eyes and whispers " just trust me my love"

He fills his hand with her & kisses her neck. He then moves lower to slowly Savour her softness and curves with his hand and mouth. Taking his sweet time to please her.

Throwing her head back, akshu closes her eyes, realizing that this is beyond she dreamed of, while his steadily growing passion marks on her skin.

Akshu shivers as his light beard rubs over her sensitive spot, simply one of hundred new sensation opening up to man she loves. Abhi keeping back to her mouth to swallow her moans and sighs while his hands continued their exploration, amazed at the strength of her toned body.

Both are utterly lost in the pleasure of this mutual discovery of each other. Kissing again, they sense a new level of love in their kiss and their bond. When they break apart, both look at each other and says at same time

                                           "I love you"

===================================================

Here this story comes to an end do comment your reviews

Your writer signing off