Up all night

TW: SLIGHT MENTION OF EATING DISORDER ⚠️

Nani's POV

   We spent the rest of the day on our phones while music videos played in the background.

Riki got up to get some snacks from the kitchen. I realized how long we'd been sitting and stretched myself out. When I heard him rummaging through the cupboards, I realized he'd probably make me eat too. I pretended to be asleep so he wouldn't bother me.

Riki's POV

I was getting snacks in the kitchen because my stomach had started growling after a few hours of sitting in the living room. I should probably get something for Nani, she hasn't eaten either. I honestly never see her eat more than once a day.

When I got back I saw her "sleeping". Yeah she's probably just avoiding eating again. I don't want to make her mad, but she needs to eat.

I tried to shake her awake and she didn't budge. She's either really good at acting or she actually fell asleep. I tried for a few more minutes when I suddenly felt a hand grab my wrist. I knew it was her. Her hands were soft. Her fingers were small and kind of chubby, almost childlike. But the long nails she wore on them, made them so elegant.

I felt her pull me down next to her. The love-sack she had sat on the whole day was almost as big as a bed. It fit both of us, but I didn't dare move a muscle. "I'm tired and your too stiff to cuddle with" I heard her voice say "I don't bite. Just get comfortable so we can sleep" I let my self melt into her arms. She hugged me tighter and laid her head on my chest. I knew she could hear my heart beating 3x faster than usual. I didn't care though. She was coming around. I just let myself sleep in her arms while I had her in mine.

Isabella's POV

   I went downstairs to find the gym cause I hadn't worked out since I got here. I saw Nani and Riki cuddling on the love sack. Omg they are so cute I thought. I snapped a few pictures of them and was about to leave.

   Then I saw Nani's phone on the coffee table. I snapped a few pictures of them on her phone and made one of them her wallpaper. You know she isn't the brightest person, all her passwords are Taehyung related. Her phone password just happens to be his birthday. She is so predictable.

   I left them alone to sleep for longer. She's coming around.

                                  Nani's POV

   I woke up and tried to get up to stretch. I felt a pair of arms around me that held me tighter when I tried to move. I looked over and saw Riki laying down next to me. I giggled softly seeing his messy hair and hearing his soft snores. He is a work of art, so perfectly sculpted by the gods.

   I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard him whine. "Please lay down again, you're warm" he said in a tired voice. "You need to get up its already-" I grabbed my phone to check the time when I saw a picture of me and Riki sleeping as my wallpaper. "-ISABELLA". He jerked up at the sudden loud noise as I slipped out of his grasp. He came back to his senses and ran after me so that I wouldn't kill my best friend.

   I heard Isabella's room door slam and lock. "LET ME IN BITCH" I screamed pulling at the door nob. "NO YOURE GONNA KILL ME" she screamed from the other side. "No shit pendeja of course I am." I  froze when I felt two strong arms wrap around my waist and lift me up. "LET GO OF ME" I kicked and screamed "LET ME BEAT HER UP SHE DESERVES IT." He held on to me tighter "I really doubt she deserves death." He sighed "what did she even do?" "GO SEE FOR YOURSELF" I yelled "MY PHONE IS DOWNSTAIRS"