The wolf

(When Cerise refers to Raven as her alpha, it is not a romantic term even though I sometimes ship Cerise and Raven. But this fic is for Rapple.)

Cerise watched as the hulking mass of wolf stalked toward her. The omega whimpered as the alpha started to smell her scent, similar to the smell of sandalwood smoke and saltwater, two contrasting yet complementary scents. "Raven, listen to me. I know you're scared but please..." Cerise reaches out a hand toward her friend coaxing her to trust her since Raven's wolf form was always more skittish than other wolves. "Trust me when I say that you're safe."

Cerise smiled softly as Raven put her snout into her hand, but the moment was broken when the alpha pulled away as a soft, pained growl slipped from the wolf's chest as the burning returned. "Easy, easy. Raven, it's okay. I know it hurts, but I need you to look at me." Cerise feared for her alpha's life at this point. As more of the omega's scent washed over Raven. She started to calm down little by little. But as she looked at the omega the alpha passed out the transformation and the stress took its toll on her. "Thank the Gods she didn't bolt like last time. " Cerise whispered as she carries the alpha to the bed.