3

October 30th
1963

MICHAEL MYERS WAS STANDING IN HIS ROOM LOOKING OUT HIS WINDOW, it was very early in the morning, around six am, he wouldn't have to go to school today since he was expelled, for disciplinary issues, Michael soon turned around as he heard his door creak open and his father was there, Peter sat down on Michael's bed much to Michael's dismay, Peter gestured for Michael to sit next to him and Michael does what he gestured. "Michael, I know things have been tough at school, I know your mother would probably disagree with me, but school isn't everything okay? Maybe once your seventeen you could work with me?"

Michael cocked his head to the side and he glanced at his father a quiet sigh escaped from his lips. "Okay father" Michael mumbled quietly, little did they both know Michael wouldn't be here long.

His father patted his back before he stood up and brushed down his clothes. "Well son, I got to get going now, off to work" Peter smiled and headed downstairs to his wife who was doing some dishes.

A while later his father left to go to work, his mother placed clothes on Michael's bed as he was colouring and he sighed before slipping on the clothes, he then snuck over to his toy box and pulled out his clown mask that he would be wearing for Halloween, he slipped it on his face and he walked down the stairs and snuck out of his home and he walked a few houses down, he was now at Freya's house, just staring up at the window.

Michael didn't know how long he was there waiting but he didn't care, until the light turned on in her room.

Michael titled his head and he soon had to run off as he was spotted, but he hid in Freya's next door neighbour's garden, he was hiding behind one of the bushes waiting for her to come out of the house with her father, he wanted to do this everyday.

After a couple of minutes Michael spotted Freya and her father walk out and he watched intensely as they got in the car and Freya soon spotted him and she waved at him and Michael just kept staring at her until her car drove away.

Freya was quite surprised as she glanced back and saw Michael in her next door neighbour's bush, she was confused, how long had Michael been there? Had he been there for a few hours? A couple of minutes? Freya had a lot of questions about her friends strange behaviour.

Her father soon pulled up at her school and she sighed and then she got out of the car after they said 'goodbye' to each other, little did Freya and her father know, Michael was watching them from afar hiding behind a tree, his clown mask still on.

Freya walked inside and hung her jacket on the hanger, and then the teacher said they could play, colour, or watch some television, Freya decided to colour she was sat by the window giving Michael a perfect view of her, he was standing behind someone's car watching her, he was standing near the hood of the car, Michael was barely seeable since he was quite small.

Michael kept staring into the window watching her all he could hear was the voices speaking to him that was until he was shaken by his mother who had just found him. "Michael?! Where have you been? Let's go home now" Edith grabbed his hand and took him to the car and sat him in the back and she sat in the front and then drove off to their house.

Once home, Michael was scolded by his mother who said he could've gotten hurt being out by himself and she made him promise not to do it again, he obviously promised but wouldn't stop, Michael was currently sat down on the couch, arms laid out in his lap and he watched scooby doo for a few hours.

Michael was now in his room sat down drawing some more disturbing things, people with red scribbles over them, Michael soon got frustrated as he remembered that he would likely never talk to Freya again since he was out of school due to his behaviour which he saw was right but to everyone else it was violent and wrong.

Michael soon hid his drawing under the bed, he slide it under and it joined the many more pieces of paper filled with drawings that are disturbing.

Michael sat on his bed right after hiding his drawing, Michael sighed and looked out the window and he tilted his head as Freya had just arrived home with her father, Michael scowled as he saw him but he soon calmed as he saw his Freya, Michael slowly stood up off his bed that squeaked as he got off, Michael then trodded to the window and put his left hand against it his head still tilted, Michael scowled as she didn't look up at his window we their houses were only apart by a few homes.

Freya soon glanced up at the houses and that made Michael a little less annoyed, Freya soon smiled up as she saw him, with his left hand on the glass window, her father soon glanced down at his daughter. "Freya, let's get inside" Freya nodded and walked in and Johnathan looked up at Michael's home and narrowed his eyes before scoffing and he walked inside.

Freya soon sat down at the table after taking her drawings, and stuff from school and placed them upstairs in her room.

Johnathan soon cooked his daughter some food and slid it to her and he sat on the opposite end of the table. "Freya, how was school?"

Freya smiled and told her father about how her and Thomas drew and played together, Johnathan was quite pleased since Michael wasn't there to corrupt his daughter into being a naughty child like him, well that's what her father though about him.

Michael stayed by his window long after Freya and her father had entered their home, Michael just watched birds fly past and people running around the streets.

Michael's mother soon saw him and asked him what he was doing but he simply replied with. "Birds" Edith looked slightly confused. "Birds? Michael? What are you talking about?" Michael soon turned towards her slowly, it was like something out of a horror movie. "I'm watching the birds fly past" Edith sighed and looked down and shoved her hands in her pockets. "Okay, Michael anyway foods going to be done soon, so hurry up and come downstairs"

Edith soon rushed back downstairs and Michael just turned back to look out the window, he stayed there watching, for a few moments, before he turned away and started walking out until he snapped his head back around and he swore he saw in the mirror, behind him a man, in a white mask, with blue overalls, he turned around but saw nothing, so he sighed and joined his family downstairs, not bothering to tell them about the strange thing he saw.

However tomorrow he would be bloodlusted and feel an anger rise up inside him like he had never had before, tomorrow he would let it all out, the rage, the voices would take control and what he does will shock the town of Haddonfield and he would be told in Halloween stories for years to come...