😤"Are they using me?"😤

A/N: Hello everyone, This one does have some smut in it. And, don't mind me foreshadowing a bit, this is a Ticci Toby x Masky x Hoodie were Toby starts to think about his relationship-
Other Author: Ay! STFU! You'll end up giving it away!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                    ~Narraor's POV~

    Masky, hoodie, and Toby were cuddling in Hoodie's room after a night of... adult activities, which of course included Toby having the living hell fucked out of him, it was like that most every night with the three. But.... The young burnet started to think about his relationship with the two older males

                        ~Toby's POV~

    I laid there in between Masky and Hoodie I started to have some negative thoughts against our relationship. For once.... It wasn't the voices that gave me these thoughts... No. They don't love me... It was a dare .... S-so they just wanna use me... I frowned at these thoughts as they kept going until the were cut off.

   Masky was waking up.....

                        ~Masky's POV~

    I woke up and l look at my beautiful slut. "Good morning slut~" I greet him. "Did you enjoy being our fucktoy last night?~" I asked rhetorically, I knew he loved it. He was begging for more. I smirked mentally as I thought of the events of last night, they were astonishing none the less~ I started to get a boner as I continue led to think about different things I could make him do. I was suddenly knocked out of reality when I felt Toby shove his face into my chest.

   I looked down at him confused from his new sudden action. Is he okay? I thought. "Hey, is everything alright kid?" I asked a bit concerned.  I then chuckled, "or are you trying to get yourself punished again?~" He quietly replied. "I-I'm okay... master..." ugh, I love it when he calls me that~ That just made my boner grow, fuck.... "Okay, well I need to get going. I still have some work to do."

     I let go of him and got up then went to my closet pulling out my normal attire, containing of which was My Tan leather jacket, a white Tee, and Dark blue jeans, and then my socks and shoes. I stand up straight and look over at the two. "Hey Hoods? Hoods!? Wake up!..." I held at him but that didn't seem to work. I sighed. "Whatever, you wake him up later. I leaned over and kissed Toby's forehead and sat up. "I'll see you later tonight." I paused and looked back at him from the door way. "If you know what I mean, whore~" I smirked at him as I watched him blush, I then left. "bye fucktoy."

                       ~Toby's POV~

    Fucktoy.... That's all I'm ever gonna be to them. They don't actually love me. They were dare to date me.... "Is he gone yet?" I heard Hoodie ask HE WAS AWAKE?! I simply nodded. "Good." After he said that he rolled me onto my back and got on top of me. "H-hood-" I was cut off with a kiss, he then pulled away. "What do you want to now that he's gone, baby?" Hoodie asked. I was gonna be honest, I didn't want to do anything just sleep. "R-rest-"

                    ~Hoodie's POV~

   I groaned internally. Well that's to bad for him. He doesn't get to have a say. "Well baby, that's to bad. That isn't an option for you.~" I stated calmly. "B-but-" I growled and cut him off before he could finish what he wanted to say. "Talking back didn't work for you last night slut." I Said sternly. "What makes you think it'll work today." He quickly shut up, I love his obedience.~ "Now. Unless you have actual reason why you can't do as you're told, you're going to get on your knees and suck me off. Is that understood, whore?~"

  "Hoodie, I-I'm tired-" I once again cut him off by roughly grabbing his jaw and lifted his head up slightly. "That's not my name." I say coldly. Toby then narrowed his eyes at me, oh is he fighting back? How amusing~ "Fine t-then. Brian." I glare down at him. "I'd suggest you correct yourself if you don't want to be punished, fucktoy."

                       ~No one's POV~

   The younger boy glared back up at the older male in which made the older male let go of Toby's jaw and get off of him while standing up in the process. "I'll give you one minute to get your attitude in check. When I come back you better be undressed and on your knees." Brian said as he walked out of the room, slamming the door close behind him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: And there's you cliffhanger! If you liked this chapter and want a part 2 feel free to ask for it! We won't mind. Anyways by guys have a wonderful day/night/evening/afternoon, where ever you may be!