Stay With Me...❤️

Sirius becomes so much tired after the detention. He had to fill 50 full pages writing that he won't do or say anything like that in near future. He's constantly pressing his sore finger tips to get the sense back.

"She was horrible today ! I have never seen her that much angry.. never!"- Sirius is mumbling himself sitting in the the lakeside enjoying the cold breeze.

"Hey Paddy.. what you doing here alone?"  Sirius instantly moves his face back to confirm the voice and soon his straight lips get curled. Moony sits down beside him eyeing his hand movements.

"Does it hurt that bad?" Moony asks because he knows Sirius' dramatic self well.

"What do you think? I had to fill 50 pages!" Moony grabs his palm and starts massaging without uttering a single word...

"Hope you'll feel better" Remus smiles and Sirius is about to faint in the fluttering sensation that going on in his tummy.

The duo is eyeing each other but can not say anything - it's specially Moony who feels awkward and shy.

"You know-" Remus breaks the silence.."Evans has told Prongs yes you know...just few minutes ago"

"Seriously? Is he still breathing?" Sirius bursts out laughing.

"I remember tomorrow's incident, your reaction well ,so don't laugh" Remus starts smirking looking at him.

"Evans is really cute, she is kind..Prongs is lucky"

Sirius feels a bit weird. Is Moony trying to say that he's not cute, or he's not happy with him? He remains silent.

"Padfoot? How's your pain now?" Sirius just nods to indicate it's fine.

"Moony?"

"Mhm?"

The duo looks at each other for couple of seconds. The cold breeze is messing their messy hair messier.

"Do you like me really Moony? Fancy me really?" This question makes Moony frown towards Paddy.

"What's the matter? Didn't you notice how much I struggled tommorow?"

"Nothing - just-"

"Look at me , I think something is going on in your mind" Remus is looks at him concerned.

"Nope actually...*coughs* I was thinking umm you said Prongs is lucky to have her.. aren't you lucky to h- umm d-don't you think I am cute?"

Moony gasps for air after having a long series of laughter. Honestly that was a silly and childish one.  He has never seen him that much childish.

"Stop laughing Moonpie! Shup up!"

"Owww sorry Paddy... you were silent for that? Like seriously?"

Sirius now rests his chin on Remus' chest wrapping Remus'waist.

"Whoa! You're um warm than usual Rem!"

"That's because of my wolfside.. I always stay a bit more warm than usual" Remus says playing with Sirius' hair. Suddenly Padfoot sits still _

"Then can't wait for the winter! I would stay always wrapping your body, use your oversized jumpers!"  He smirks and Remus starts blushing horribly.

"You're blushing huh? Well I'm really waiting though.."

Sirius raises an eyebrow and starts getting closer to his Moonpie. Their eyes gets locked at each other. Remus starts sweating in nervousness and trembling .

"What a-are you t-trying t-to do Pa-"

Remus loses his words when Sirius' soft, pink lips lands on his ones.  He at first stays frozen, can't feel like what's on earth going on, he starts feeling dizzy but soon gets his sense back when he listens -

"I love you my Moonpie... I'm happy to have you , I'm happy that you feel the same as I do"

"S-Sirius-"

He thinks that it's a dream, just a dream that gonna get over soon but Sirius pulls him close resting his palm on Remus' Cheek. It's a soft, mild kiss though with much feelings. Remus gains confidence thought still shivering runs his fingers on Paddy's hair. However the kiss deepens and the duo melts in each other .

"Love you too Paddy..My handsome love" He giggles.

Their mind can't still process what just happened. THEY KISSED!!! Remus wraps Sirius in his arms and kisses his forehead.

"My Moonpie- I have waited for you for long...stay with me always.."

"No doubt Paddy...I Will.."....

_______________________________________

🌻GUYS HONESTLY SAYING DUNNO HOW KISSING WORKS 🥴... SOUNDS SILLY BUT YEAH I DON'T... HOPE DESCRIBED WELL STILL 🤣 LEMME KNOW HOW YOU ALL ENJOYED THIS PART (ENDING)

I HATE SAD ENDINGS..SO HERE'S HAPPY ONE 🌻

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE..ENJOY..LOVE LOVE...💛🌻