Train to 'What Is Happening!'

~parseltongue~        *Fred*          George        🗴Both🗴             POV change

Harry's POV

              My friends and I were in our compartments to go to Hogwarts. Hermione was telling Ron that he should have done his homework when he could and said that she was going to help him complete it. I thankfully completed it at night when the Dursleys were asleep and then at Grimmauld Place. I was seated at the window and looking out at the green fields. We have gotten on the train an hour before and I had gotten bored with talking. 

              At that moment the field looked motionless, everything was still in place. The few trees that were there hadn't moved in the past minute. I stood up and looked in the window, the scenery like a painting. 

"Harry, are you okay?" Hermione had said. I didn't answer right away because I was confused about how the field was in place as the train was going too fast to be able to stop right away. 

"Hermione, the field hasn't moved for 2 minutes." I moved out of the way so everyone in the compartment can see.

"well that's weird, the train couldn't have stopped that quickly... maybe some sort of magic we don't know of..." Hermione says, getting up to see the field better. Ron also got up and walked to the corner of the window. While they were looking out the window, I went to the door to see if the other students noticed. When I went to open the door, it wouldn't budge. I used my wand to try all the spells I knew that can unlock doors but they didn't work. I even tried using parselmagic but it doesn't work. Hermione and Ron were muttering until they went silent quickly.

             They never go quiet that fast so I turned around and saw 25 other people. Four of them were the head of house professors, another four were present Slytherin students, two were red hair demons, one Ravenclaw, one herbology loving Gryffindor, the only couple of two present Gryffindor's, two former Gryffindors, four former Slytherins, one former Hufflepuff now Auror, one dragon lover, one hogwarts healer, and one curse-breaker. (Prof. Snape, McGonagall, Sprout, Flitwick)(The rest: Malfoy, Nott, Zabini, Parkinson, Fred, George, Luna, Neville, Seamus, Dean, Sirius, Remus, Tom Riddle, Bellatrix, Mr. and Mrs. Malfoy, Tonks, Charlie, Poppy, and Bill)

             There was one other person in the room who I didn't recognize, I think the person was a girl... if the purple to blue, medium length hair was to go by anything. She was taller than me, like how everyone is when I don't have my glamor and extra platform for my shoes. She very suddenly talks loudly so everyone in the now bigger compartment can hear, I flinched when she did because of my poor excuse of my uncle, luckily no one saw, I think. 

"Hello, present and former students of Hogwarts. I am Megan and I had stolen you so you can read!" I had tilted my head to the side because she brought 21 people into a train compartment so we can read? what was so important to do that? "Now I know your all thinking, why? Well, we are here to read about Harry Potter's home life; both before, during, and after Hogwarts." Ah well shit... I did not plan to tell anyone this, let alone like this. I just stood there, looking down and thinking what I could do to stop this.

"Is there a way to not do this" I finally had said, if I didn't then she would have started the book. I needed to see if there was an alternative. 

"Harry Potter, there is no way around this, unless you tell everyone here what had happened when you were four to now. If not, you and the rest will have to read the books." I looked up and met her hazel eyes. 

"Yeah. yeah, reading is fine, totally fine. Brilliant actually." I nodded my head slowly.

              Well I told her to do the reading of hell- *cough*  *cough* the Dursleys *cough*, I asked:

"How did you get the knowledge of my home life both at Hogwarts and at the Dursleys?"

"Because I can and I will get that information. Now, this is going to freak you out even more..."

    I replied, "how is it going to freak me out?"

    Megan responded, "You will feel pain(half of the past), emotions, and the temperature of what is in the book, you won't sleep but will pass out. When I spell the book, it is going to talk like the person at the time, example- Remus in the book will sound like Remus that's in here"

             Yep, okay. that is freaking me out a little, okay like a lot. I will feel pain from the past, last time I checked blood will come out of a cut. would that happen with the cuts in my back? And will Uncle Vernon be loud? Well, I got my answers from Megan.

"If you accidentally cut yourself and you bleed in the book, you won't bleed in here, even if wounds/cuts are big and deep. Not like they would be big and deep anyway... But if someone is screaming then it will be the same volume, I'm going to feel sorry for your ears soon." 

             yeah... why would they be big and deep? I don't know, maybe Vernon. yeah, ask him. I was tempted to start pacing, but I didn't want to look too out of order. So instead I was having a little panic attack, a silent one. I broke out of it when Megan began talking again.

"So you people will have assigned seating; Group A-Hermione, Neville, Sirius, Remus, and Bellatrix my right your left seats. Group B-Fred, George, Charlie, Bill, and Ron my left your right seats. Group C-Mr. and Mrs. Malfoy, Tonks, Seamus, and Dean in front of group A. Group D- Draco, Theo, Blaise, Pansy, and Luna in front of group B. Group E ( in this order too)- Professor Sprout, Professor Flitwick, Tom Riddle, Harry, Professor Snape, and Professor McGonagall, and madam Poppy in front of all the groups where everyone can see you." She smirked at how her seating was perfect, I think.

              Not only was I between my professor and what people see as my enemy, but I was right where everyone could see me. but before any of us could complain, she clapped her hands and we went to where we were to be seated. Brilliant.

"The book will start on November 2, 1983. Harry will be three by then." Megan then spelled the book and it came alive and started to read the daily life of a three-year-old Harry, me.

1,111 words

~thanks for reading~