6 year old

~parseltongue~              *Fred*              George               🗴both🗴                 POV change

Megan's POV

                            They sat and Harry opened the pack of Ritz and put the chips onto a plate. The book opened with flames going into a circle and turning into water. Harry took a bite and the book read out Harry's 6th birthday.

"July 31, 1986."

"As per usual, Petunia woke Harry up and started laundry. Harry went into the kitchen and found Dudley in there, the trash all done and upstairs all done. Dudley got up before Aunt Petunia and cleaned all the rooms except his parent's room. He was getting ingredients out of the pantry and the fridge. Harry got the pan and pot on the stove and started cooking. Dudley was getting the ingredients that were asked for and soon got the plates of pancakes, eggs, sausages, bacon, beans, tomatoes, and Mushrooms. Harry got the mugs and the cup out and set the coffee on the table. The kitchen was cleaned soon after and the basement was going to get its overdue clean."

"Vernon came down and sat, not even bothered about the breakfast being done. He left the list of chores on the table and went to work. The basement clean-up was done by Dudley while the main bedroom was done by Petunia. Harry worked with the laundry, trash, and lawn. Dudley made sandwiches and settled down to eat. Harry had one when he came back inside. Aunt Petunia left Harry's gift in the cupboard and saw the glowing necklace. She quickly hid it in a drawer." 

"Vernon got home late, a little wosey from drinking at a bar. How he got home is questionable but he got there anyways. Dinner was done so he ate and threw something at Harry after he came down the stairs to change. Harry was shoved into the cupboard and locked inside. He wanted light and suddenly a light was overhead. Deciding to not comment on the light, he unwrapped the horribly wrapped present to find once white, now grey, and brown socks that looked too big for Harry's feet and smelled horrible. He would throw these out in the morning so he wouldn't die from the smell (Very dramatic, Harry)."

"Aunt Petunia and Dudley left a present as well. It was wrapped beautifully, unlike his uncle. Inside were clothes that would fit him in a few years. A note said to wear it at the same special school in 1994, during the holidays he would spend there. Harry decided to wait till then to see them. Under the clothes was a stuffed white bear that was taken care of. It was Dudley's old toy, he said he outgrew some things, so he was giving them away to children that could play and want the toys. Harry thought he would rename the bear, seeing as Dudley named it whiskers when the toy had none. He came up with Snowflake, as the bear was white like snow."

"He fell asleep soon, clothes in his small dresser and his new bear in his arms. It was too bad he was awoken with fists pounding on the door telling him to get breakfast done. Time passed and now Harry goes back to school."

"Once during class, the teacher has gotten a math problem wrong and Harry tried to point it out. The teacher didn't believe him and told Harry that he was wrong. Harry was angry at the woman that was teaching lies. It was 1+1 and the teacher got 3 when the answer was 2. The class nor the teacher saw it coming but when they did, it was too late."

"The wig the teacher was wearing used to be blonde, it is now a blue shade. The entire class laughed silently at the sight of the now frantic woman. To say Uncle Vernon wasn't too pleased with Harry, even though Harry couldn't possibly get up, do anything to the wig, and get back down without questions. He was in the back of the class too."

"Harry didn't get food for a week and got a slap on the arm. There was another strange thing that happened in the spring term, Harry was running away from bullies when he ran into a wall. He looked behind and saw no one. He ended up on the other side of the school. He luckily didn't get in trouble."

"Harry was left at Ms. Figgs place again. Dudley was going to an arcade for his birthday. He did chores and played with the cats until Auntie Petunia came to pick him up. They said bye to Ms. Figg and they went back to N. 4 Privet Drive."

"It was so close to Harry's 7th birthday, he hoped he would be treated better this year then last time. But he wouldn't know that something else would happen till the 30th of July."

                        "That's all for today-"

                        "Why are we stopping here, we usually stop on the 30th going to the 31st?" Bellatrix announced loudly.

                        "We will start of with the 30th of July tomorrow as it goes along with Harry's birthday. Now dinner then bed with you all"

                        They ate and went to bed quickly, the sooner the better and to get out of the place faster. Harry didn't get to sleep till one in the morning, he was at the window, staring out to the landscape outside. He got up and went to the sleep roll that he preferred and slept. He was awoken by Hermione gently poking him on his shoulder.