🍋🌧Am I a villan in this story🌧🍋

(Don't mind the Wilbur soot quote.)

I looked out at the smoldering earth. I was king like I wanted...but it felt wrong. I sighed as I finished the unlabeled bottle of liquor on my desk. Everyone I know is dead except Matt...Matt. His complexion haunts me I knew too much about it anyways. I use to stare into his eyes and try to count every freckle I could see. Though I would stop at fifty or when he noticed what I was doing...still. He was addicting to say the least. I felt butterflies at the slight touch of his skin and shivers when his blue eyes would pierce through my own. He's made me question so many things about myself about my mission. I sighed and looked out again. He was leading the revolution against me. This is when I wished this was a different story. A story when I would get the planet and him. Or just...him. I growled at my own thought. Just him. I pushed the unbranded liquid on the ground. "JUST HIM!" I was angry but sad. He plagued my thoughts. I wanted him I needed him. So I would get him. "PAT READY THE NEGOTIATION!" I yelled as...tears fell down my face. I wanted to punch something anything. Maybe that's why the rebels call me a cruel leader. Is it because I have feelings. For him. Matt. Matthew. My ginger. As I wiped my face of weakness I headed down to my army and looked at the sea of them. "WE ARE NEGOTIATING WITH THE REBELS! BUT WILL CRUSH THEM SOON!" I yelled. The army saluted. I sigh as I feel a touch. I look back seeing what I thought were bright eyes but shook my head and saw Paul. Disappointing. I still kept on. I forced Pat and Paul to take a group and talk about the peace as I was in my office pacing. I was looking at the control radio scared. Would it say captured or killed or...defeat. As I paced I planned out the next actions. "Matt will be invited in or forced in. Then...then....god what do I do then... Do I tell him what he's been doing to me? No no I can't I'll just tell his efforts are pointless. I own this place!" I banged my hand on my desk. I looked out at my kingdom my country. "I OWN THIS PLACE!! THIS IS MY COUNTRY!!" I yelled like someone could hear. Like Matt could hear. I'm the villain but I'm also the King. I sat in my chair. The Queen had no chance (wrote this before she passed Rip). A sound came from the radio. One word one sweet word. Captured. I let out a relived sigh. My people are safe. I grab it and say harshly. "Kill all of the rebels that aren't the leader." Then I think of Matt screaming out. His people being ruthlessly slaughtered in front of him. But knowing him that isn't all of them. I sighed. Why do they try I've killed everyone. I killed Edd the original leader of the rebels in a public execution. I chased down Tom and shot him because he was with Edd. But Matt..old me showed him mercy. I caught him and wanted to keep him but he got out of my grip and nearly killed me. Now he's leading Edd's rebels well what's now left of them. Now I partially wished I killed hi- my thoughts were interrupted by the radio.
"The leader was captured heading back." The radio spoke. I sighed. The moments of seeing his face narrowed. What would I do. Tell him his movement is over. Tell him he is nothing...tell him he is something...something to me. "What am I thinking he's trying to hill my kingdom I gave him a chance but he ran. What a stupid idiot we could've ruled the world together. I wonder if he regrets running away." I chuckled. "What a dumb Ginger he could've been my king. He would have the whole world in his palm." I stopped and realized why he wouldn't. He wants the people to be their own people. He wants the Queen back. "I guess he can't be a ruler. He wouldn't rule though I would but I would give him everything. I could keep him safe..." My thought we're cut off by a gasp.
"I-It's you...I thought I got away...I-I none of that's true...say your lying!" Matt yelled tears in his eyes.
"....Oh my god...look at you...your okay your alive..oh now you have some blood let me get that..." I took a rag and wet it wiping blood from his face. But he was even prettier then I last remembered. I stopped and look at his eyes. He's hopeful I changed. I always loved that I could read him. I can tell what he is feeling just by looking at him.
"Hey Matthew..." I held out my hand to him then I remembered he's tied up. "WHO THE FUCK TIED YOU UP!!" I got angry. I still don't know why. But I felt mad...wow...I felt.. But I quickly got on my knees and started untying his hands. I look up at him and his eyes are trained in me. I saw that his breathing got heavier. His eyes were begging for me to make him forget about everything that happened. He looked so tasty like a treat.
"Tord..." He let my name pass his lips softly. It was almost odd hearing my real name it took me aback a second.
"Yes Matt." I stopped untying his hands.
"Do it..." He narrowed his eyes at me. He tried to look stern but he smelled desperate. He wants me to take him.
"Do what?" I looked up at him giving him a desperate look. One I will absolutely never ever make again. Matt is to be mine not me be his.
".....Can we...again...I've been think about you about us...a-and..I can't go back..you killed everyone..your all I have...you make me happy." He sighed admitting it all to me. But there was still something he was holding back..
"What else...what do you wanna do again?" I took his tied hands in my own and held them tightly.
"God do I have to beg...Tord...I missed everything about you...I know you went crazy and I couldn't let you love me...not after you killed Edd..and Tim-" Matt started rather quickly.
"It was Tom Matt..." I interrupted him with a bit of hatred for Tom but still it's Tom not Tim.
"But now...now I.....I need this..." He looked away embarrassed. He was rather cute looking all embarrassed like that. Even more fun of a treat then others.
"Need what Matthew your saying everything right except what you need from me..." I looked at him. I wanted to hear what he wanted what he needed what he craved. It's all so exciting to hear his voice.
He let out a whimper as he put his arms above his head pulling me closer. "Your the thing I need....I can't come to terms with it....I don't understand why I need you....you've killed millions of people and took over my homeland. But the things you said...they-....They make it worth it..." he leaned over and looked at me. I leaned in and kissed him. This kiss was different it was full of love...and hope...hope for the future hope that I changed hope for us.....I pulled away having my eyes trained on him. Am I an idiot? I couldn't decide at this moment but if I'm being honest I wish not to. I wanted him so so bad. I pulled away so fast and huffed.
"T-Tord  w-why do I feel like this." Matt looked at me.
"I don't know Matt I can't tell you that. I wish I could but I really really can't." I sighed but..I held him close as he cried begging me for answers but at the end of the night that's not all he begged for.

(Welcome back to me having sudden inspiration..Dw plenty more is coming with my life calming back down and falling into a schedule let's get this book finished. Alright hope you guys are having an amazing day)