🎄 24 to 25 - Make my wish come true ~ 🎄

→ AU: Christmas AU

→ Warnings: Fluff, Scheming, just plain old sugar rotting fluff, Established Feelings but not a relationship(?), Very short (I'm sorry)

→ Song Recommendation: All I want for Christmas is you - Mariah Carey

→ Word Count:  1409

→ Requested By: marshyunlix (Christmas Special!!)

🎄🎄🎄

Christmas Eve, the wonderful day where all the children wait by the windowsill for the snow to fall, for Santa to show up on his red sleigh and fall down the chimney with his everlasting sack of presents. The day of happiness when the Christmas tree shone with all its beauty, the golden star being the brightest of its ornaments. The fresh smell of cookies that Felix had just baked for the dorm, wafting through each room and getting the attention of the other seven. 

"Ooh Cookies!" Jisung shouted as he ran in the kitchen, watching as Felix pulled out a fresh batch of Christmas cookies from the oven, placing the tray on the counter to cool down. 

"Careful, they're hot." Felix muttered, and Jisung nodded from his seat as the freckled male closed the oven and placed his oven mittens to the side, examining the cookies with a nod. He had put another batch in the oven, and the other members were beginning to crowd in their kitchen. 

"Why so many?" Chan asked, taking another seat while Jisung crafted a way to steal a cookie. 

"I made some for the party today evening too." Felix explained, touching a cookie to see it was cool enough to put in the box, while Chan nodded in understanding.

Jisung reached over, trying to snatch a cookie when Felix wasn't looking, only for the freckled boy to reach in faster, slapping Jisung's hand away. 

"We're going to their dorm right?" Jisung asked while rubbing his hand with a pout, glaring at his September twin. Felix nodded, rolling his eyes at Jisung momentarily before putting the cookies into the box.

"Mm Cookies..." A voice said sleepily, as Hyunjin made his way downstairs from among the crowd, yawning as he walked to the table. Felix beamed a smile at him, before returning to his task of putting the cookies into the box. Hyunjin sat down next to the freckled boy, grabbing a cookie from the box to eat. 

"Why does he get to eat it!" Jisung refutes, pointing an accusatory finger at Hyunjin, who didn't even bother. Felix shrugged, putting the cookies away. 

"Blatant favoritism, I tell you." Jisung mumbled as some of the members laughed at him. 

It was no secret among the members that the freckled boy and the tallest dancer of their group had huge crushes on the other since the day they first met, but being the two lovestruck fools they were, they never did anything about it, dancing around the tension between them without a bother.