Violet's escape

All around you are only the cornfield and two or three uninhabited buildings , all lit up by the twilight . In the middle of the cornfield , Pamela , Nicky and Violet are running at full speed , the best they can . Only Nicky was hurt . They are trying to escape from something ... that wants to kill them . A tall , strong man wearing a mask was chasing them , following them thanks to the blood that Nicky was losing . Armed with a machete , he hit Nicky . She fell to the ground . Their two friends stopped immediately when they heard the girl's scream , Violet tried to help her , but , Pamela stopped her as there was nothing they could do for her . As for Nicky who was still lying on the ground and bleeding .

Nicky : It's okay , mate ! Go ahead !

Pamela : Let's go , Vi !

As the individual approached , the two Thea Sisters fled . The man walked over to Nicky and picked her up . The young girl wriggles to try to escape him , but in vain . The Mask Man walked over to a hook , with Nicky on his shoulder , and ... he hooked her up like his victim was cattle , the blade of the hook piercing Nicky's body . Even far away , Violet and Pamela could hear their friend's scream .

Pamela : We have to open the gate !

Meanwhile , Colette is the Machete Man's next target . She does everything to dodge his blows , armed with a simple flashlight , she lit the guy in the face . The effect blinds him , and the young mouseling takes the opportunity to escape him and join her two friends who are waiting for her . But , suddenly , after jumping over the window . Colette felt a sharp pain in her ankle , she realized she had ended up in the Mask Man's bear trap . She tries to break free , as the man behind her approaches . With his machete , he hits Colette , and the victim fell to the ground . Colette was moaning in pain and losing blood . The guy put his foot on her and started hitting her with several blows of the blade of his machete . Colette dies . Then the individual is on his way to where the last two Thea Sisters are . The two friends are still running , then Violet heard Pamela scream . She turned immediately , Pamela found herself caught by another bear trap of the man with the machete . When the young girl felt her heart beating , she felt the mysterious man with the machete arrive .

Pamela : Don't worry ! Go without me !

As her friend also felt that her heart was beating , she fled . The burly man managed to reach Pamela and lifted her up . As Nicky had done , the mouselet wriggles , but it is hopeless , the man is already in front of the nearest hook . At the same time , Violet opened the gate . She heard Pamela's scream , too bad she won't have time to save her anymore . Meanwhile , a strange creature resembling a spider's leg pierces Pamela . Suddenly the victim died , her body turned black . And , the thing carried the body up into the air , which then vanishes with a black aura and other spider legs circling around it . Violet , to panic that she is the last survivor , is to press for the door to finally open . As the individual arrives , the gate finally opens and Violet takes the opportunity to flee . Finally , she managed to escape . Colette was killed , Nicky and Pamela , they were sacrificed . In fact , do you think this really happens to the Thea Sisters ? Well no . In fact , what was happening to them ... was just an online video game . Nicky , Colette and Pamela are not really dead .

Colette : Yay !

Pamela : Nice !

Nicky : You escape !

Violet : Phew...that's was stressful !

And can you guess who is the killer ? Paulina .

Paulina : No bad , Violet ! Now , who's next ?

Due to the pandemic the Thea Sisters couldn't travel for a long time , so they all got a new hobby ... playing games online , one of the only ways they could get along . chatting and playing together . And last year , they and their friends discovered Dead by Daylight , a well-known horror game . Pamela , Connie , Tanya , Craig and Shen are the most experienced . Colette , Paulina , Nicky , Alicia and Zoe start to improve . As for Violet , this is her entire first game and she still doesn't quite understand how to play . Vic , Vanilla and Roni are also newbies .