Work Day

Chapter Twelve

Chapter Twelve

Glasgow

"So, this is the fact you know about my baby's gender, and I know nothing, But is that possible without a gender test," Aurora asked Madison as Madison sat on the couch watching Aurora. Aurora was still sitting amused by the morning comment of Madison about its being a boy than a girl. 'What if it is a girl?' 

"Trust me, Aurora, it's just years of experience," Madison stated as she glanced at the surprised face of Aurora. She nods her head positively, holding her arms out for Aurora. Aurora silently takes it and has her seat beside Madison. Aurora glances at her face and Madison holds her both palms. 

"I don't care about the gender, I just know this baby is the most beautiful thing that has happened to you!" Madison says.

"This baby doesn't need the father. He or she will grow old with you, Aurora. This baby is only yours." Madison says with determination glancing at Aurora, Aurora wasn't at ease with the thought of her baby not having a father but she anyhow settled with her words and nods her head positively to Madison.

"I have work tomorrow. I should sleep!" Aurora says getting up and Madison nods her head. Aurora walked inside her bedroom and closed the door walking directly towards her closet. She opens the closet door moving the clothes away aside nicely when the box comes into view. She picks up the box and opens it finding the locket she took that night. The old heretic locket; is marked with an initial. 

'I don't know if  this baby  finds the father in the future!!' Aurora thought as tears rolled down her cheeks as the fear enveloped her body. 

The next morning, Aurora adjust her dress and picked a formal blazer to put around her as she glances at herself in the mirror and then at the baby bump. The fear of anyone finding her pregnancy and especially Iorwerth and Athena was still there in her heart as she watched herself. 'They will kill to remove Linnaeus's bloodline.' 

"I packed your extra cream with apples," Madison sounds walking inside the room and she placed the lunch in Aurora's bag while Aurora stood watching her baby bump. Madison smiled noticing her while walking around the room picked up her watch and wallet and stood beside her. Madison instantly figured out our Aurora in apprehension. 

"Are you okay?" Madison asked bringing Aurora back on earth as Aurora glanced at her nods her head positively. "Just thought of someone finding me Ryan's daughter frightens me." Aurora lies as she moves away grabbing her scarf. 

"It will be okay? It's been a long time since someone remembers that tragic death. Everyone has moved on." Madison says and Aurora nods her head glancing at her. 

"Text me if you need something," Aurora says grabbing her bag from the bed and wallet and watching Madison's hands walking away. 

The taxi comes to halt in front of the cafe and Aurora got out after paying for the ride and stood glancing at Cafe Kings'. She sighed and stepped inside while glancing around the cafe finding the empty. She pulled her phone out of her pocket checking the time. 11:00 AM.