Attack

Chapter Twenty Seven

After Few Months

"Here are the keys!" Aurora passed the key to the house to Ares as he watched her. "I installed everything as you wanted!" Aurora says, watching the house Ares wanted her to renovate. If It wasn't Senior King who asked her to do it, she never thought she would do Ares's new home. Ares shifts, watching Smith walking out of the house and standing near her. "Everything is perfect!" Smith speaks and Ares nods his head and passed something to Aurora. Aurora watched him in confusion as Ares speaks. "I am getting married. I wish you to join it!" Ares speaks as Aurora takes the invitation watching Senior king walking out of the house. 

"I won't be able to join. I like keeping my paws off the Mafia line." She answered politely. Senior King stood beside them with a bright smile. "The house is perfect. You should start your own renovation business," he advised as Ares watched her. Aurora smiled briefly watching her car pull near them. "I will take my leave." Ares nodded as Aurora walked near her car and slide inside. Ares's eyes fell over her coat on the lawn chair. 

"Isn't she amazing!" Ares heard his grandfather while he watched her car disappear. "Let's go Victoria is waiting for us!" Ares speaks waking to his car. 

Aurora steps inside her office elevator relaxing against the steel wall. She was tired as the words of the Senior king captured her mind. The elevator ding and stopped opening the door telling her it was her top. She steps outside over her floor finding Brooke's seat empty. 'Where did he leave?' She wondered as she steps inside her cabin and stood stunned. She found Iorwerth standing with his father. "What are you doing here?" She asked coldly.

"Iorwerth wanted to say something!" Iorwerth's father speaks watching his son. Iorwerth steps forwards when Aurora stopped him. All the buried memories were coming back hurting every nerve of her. It felt like physical and mental pain was overwhelming her. "Whatever crap you have saved it for the next woman. I am not someone you can walk in and out." Aurora stated rudely watching the two of them.

"I am afraid you have to hear him!" His father stated while Aurora watched him like he grew two heads. He was threatening her in her own cabin. "How dare you?" Aurora hissed in anger when Iorwerth stepped in front of her. 

"Aurora, I am sorry. I just wanted to say how sorry I am for everything. Please let's forget everything and start fresh." He speaks trying to step near when she chuckles and steps away from his touch. "Now I know what piece of trash you both are!" She speaks. 

"Both of us out now or I would have to call for security!" He threatens them walking near her desk and crossing them. "Your father wouldn't have wanted this." Iorwerth's father speaks and Iorwerth watched them. 

"My father!" She exclaimed as regret cross him. "You son killed him remember!" She stated when the cabin door opened and Aurora's eyes met Ares. 'What he is doing here?'

"You missed it at my place," Ares stepped inside freighting the soul out of Iorwerth and his father. They stepped backward in fear. Aurora nods keeping herself calm taking her coat from Ares. Ares shifts watching Iorwerth as his hand went into his coat "Didn't the court send you a retraining order?" Ares demanded coldly as Aurora's eyes grew watching him. 'Why is he interfering in my personal matters?' She wondered but he cared less. She just wanted them to be gone from her life. 

Ares pulled the gun out holding it in his hand while it was out of her sight. "You want me to show you out!" Ares asked calmly like he wasn't holding the gun in his and threatening someone. 

"We will leave!" Iorwerth speaks and he dragged his father away Aurora sighs and Ares puts his gun back. 

"I will get someone people to be around you!" Ares speaks facing her and Aurora smiled for the first time at him. "You don't have to do it. Your family has done enough for us!" She replied polity and Ares nods his head. "You have done more than enough for me. "You gave me a house that my wife wanted. I think this is nothing if front of what you have done." 

"It's okay. I will be fine!" She speaks and Ares nods leaving the cabin. 

At night Aurora was in her car while her driver was driving. She relaxed against her car seat closing her eyes for a while. The driver frowned as his eyes fell over the car blocking the way. he glanced at Aurora taking a rest against the car seat. He sighs and turns their way until another car came blocking his way. His eyes widen as he halts the car finding mens standing with a gun pointed over the car. Aurora jerked over her seat glancing at her driver until her door was open and she was pulled out. 

She winched as someone grabbed her hair in a fist. Her eyes widen finding men standing with guns all around her until the black car door opened. She glanced finding Iorwerth stepping outside watching her then the man holding her hair in his fist. He stepped near her watching her and the man then raised his fist. Aurora's eyes widen as she closed her eyes ready to face his slap but she found someone else hissing in pain. 

She opened her eyes finding the man holding her was winching in pain. Iorwerth had hit him. "How dare you hold my women like that?" Iorwerth hissed as Aurora's eyes widen watching him. she shook in fear watching the men around her holding the gun and watching them. 'He is going to Abduct me!' She wondered as she turned to run but she was only surrounded by the men holding the gun. 

"Aurora don't be scared of them. They are just my men. It's safe!" Iorwerth speaks as he noticed her fear and worry. He steps closer touching her shoulder as she flinches facing him. Her body shook in fear and worry. It was like this Iorwerth was out of the territory. Now she knew why Athena went for him. He was freaking powerful and a demon. Athena always had things for these types of men and she had no idea about it. 

"Just stay away from me!" Aurora stepped away from him in fear. She could feel the chill running through her brain as Iorwerth stepped near her. "Don't fear me Aurora. I am going to make my mistake right. Just give me the chance." He speaks as he stepped and Aurora moved back in fear. 

They heard another car screeching and one after another men fell to the floor with a bullet shot at their heads. Aurora was the first one to turn her back finding the black car stopped and Zagerus stepped out holding his gun watching Iorwerth. 

"Now man that is not how you treat a lady!" Zagreus speaks while Aurora stood with wide eyes finding him holding his gun. 'He Killed them!'

"It's our personal matter. You shouldn't interfere!" Iorwerth grabbed Aurora's arms and Zagreus shot his hand without blinking. "I told you to stay away from her!" Zagreus speaks as Iorwerth winched in pain. Aurora stood there watching Zagerus stepping near her. 'He threatens him again!'

Now she didn't fear him as Zagreus stepped near forwarding his hand to her. She watched him and his hand while he stood there watching her. She slowly placed her hand in his and he grabbed her pulling her closer. "This is the last warning. If you step near her I will make sure you don't see another dawn!" Zagreus turns to look at Aurora. "Thank You!" She whispers lowering her eyes as he held her waist. 

"Let's see how you get out of here!" Iorwerth hissed as the number of cars pulled around them. Iorwerth smiled and Zagreus watched him winching in pain yet smiling proudly. "This is all you have got!" He asked as Iorwerth's color dried up. Zagreus raised his gun and all the men standing them were on the floor in a few seconds.  

"Would I called be cocky if I say I have the world's best shooter?" Zagreus smiled while Aurora watched him. It wasn't like he feared this type of situation. "You punk that was my men!" Iorwerth hissed getting up from the floor. Zagreus smiled and disappeared as he raised his gun and shot his head without giving him a chance for another word. Iorwerth fell over the floor. Aurora's eyes widen as she was about to turn when Zagreus grabbed her waist. 

"Sorry about collateral damage, Love!" He smiled as she watched him. 'He saved me but he killed him!'