||2. 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗙𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 ||

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

" You have entered into this present journey it is very different from past you thought duryodhana as friend but now he is your younger brother " said Mahadeva.

" But how can Mahima ? She was not in my past but now ?" Asked karna to Mahadev who gave a smile to him and answered " The son of kunti not only your sister there are many people you will come into your life which you don't know in past ".

" Then this is completely different isn't Mahadev? " asked karna. " Yeah of course you are right " said Mahadev before he turn Mahadev was disappeared.

" I thought to talk more but Mahadev went " said karna with smile and went to sleep. As soon as he closed his eyes he feel asleep.

___ Morning in kuru kingdom __

" The sabha as dismissed " announced the king Dhritarashtra and the mahamahim bhism , mahamantri vidur, guru drona , guru kripacharaya got up to leave.

The Queen Kunti got up and said " Maharaj I have arranged the dinner tonight.  so I'm inviting you all ".

" For what sake ? " asked dhritarashtra in disgust.

" For my son sake so I hope you all will be present, thank you " said kunti and went from the sabha.

Mahamahim bhism said to dhritarashtra before leaving the sabha " Dhritarashtra been as a elder you want to teach your sons to love their cousins but you are not doing it you will pay for it in future ".

Dhritarashtra neither mind it nor accept it.

___ Karn chamber ___

" Dada you know maa as arranged the dinner tonight everyone will come and join " said with happiness Mahima. Seeing her happiness karna also smiles.