||7.𝗖𝗼𝗻𝘀𝗽𝗶𝗿𝗮𝗰𝘆||

The new morning begins with chirping sounds of the birds and the
Servants and maids started to do their daily chores and extra work for them because it's very special day for the eldest pandava because today he will be no longer a recognised as eldest pandava but also as the ' crown prince of hastinapura'.

The King's and royal families from various countries started to arrive at hastinapura and the palace was indeed decorated beautifully like a bride. Maids were helping the guests and Whereas the King and Queen of Hastinapura was welcoming the guests.

" I'm greatly surprised by your sacrificing nature, duryodhana. Why didn't you tell me that you have this super power,earlier?" Smirked Shakuni by throwing this words against duryodhana who was gazing the guests from the top, from his room balcony.

" Do you think I will let you have what you want whatever you want that easily? My dear Uncle." Smiled Duryodhana knowing that he is getting on Shakuni nerves.

" Pardon me, my son?" Shakuni lifted his eyebrows.

" Come on, uncle. You want some drama apparently which is missing in this palace from few days, isn't it?" Said Duryodhana.

" Drama?!" Shakuni was indeed surprised hearing those words from his beloved child who always nodded to his words blindly.

" What do want me to do, uncle? Should I go crying and complain my father about his decision he took about karna. Oh, come on, it's too childish and I'm tired of that, uncle" Duryodhana felt bitter while saying it remembering his past.

" So you want to be his slave and follow his order, bowing your head and waiting for his command like a dog wagging it's tail around it's master ?" Shakuni smile smugly trying to trigger duryodhana's anger.

" DON'T YOU ..." Duryodhana was about to say something, When a girl in a white dress interrupted them while knocking the door and with a wide smile on her face.

" Greetings, father." Bowed in respect to Shakuni.

" Riddhi, my lovely sunshine." Shakuni hugged her.

" Oh, silly me, meet my dear nephew Gandharinandhan Duryodhana. Duryodhana this is my daughter Riddhi you never met her as you never visited from past few years." Said Shakuni.

" Nice meeting you, Prince Duryodhana

" Nice meeting you, Prince Duryodhana." Said Riddhi with smile.

" Welcome to Hastinapura Palace, Princess." without waiting for further response, he just went out of the room. Riddhi stood stunned by his action.

" Is everything fine in Gandhar?" Asked Shakuni, pulling her from her thoughts.

" Yes father, everything is fine. Prince Uluka is being enjoying his post as a regent in your absence and mother is quite disappointed and worried about the princes and the future of your Kingdom. Mother is sick but royal physician is treating her so, no need to be worry." Riddhi sighed after saying this.