˚₊·-̳͟͞͞♡ 001

Muzan Kibutsuji, a main antagonist from the very famous manga and anime series named; Kimetsu no Yaiba: Demon Slayer.

He is known as a very horrible, terrible, greedy, self-centered, merciless bitch. And me, myself, have always hated him.

Killing the mc's family and turning one of the female protagonist into a demon. Such horrible creature.

But...

WHY AM I HIS DAUGHTER?!

━━ ˚˖𓍢ִ໋🌷͙֒✧˚.🎀༘⋆

I growl and glare at the white ceiling. I never imagined, thought even, to be the main antagonist's daughter. I hate this. This isn't even part of the series!

I lift my hands up in the air, closing and opening them, eyeing and observing them very carefully. Thinking of how small they are, it's not easy to lift them, I can't even walk yet.

Yes, I am still a 1 month old baby, but I am fully conscious and my mindset is set on my real and past age, surprisingly enough.

I just happened to woke up one morning to see bunch of doctors, I thought I was dying, but no, I was being born and shitted out of my mother's vagina.

Sadly, she died giving birth to me. Honestly after witnessing the predicament of her hoo-haa, I would probably die too.

I mean, duh? Who wouldn't? Imagine giving birth to a half demon child?

Yes, I know that my mom is a human, cuz, like she died, she ain't immortal. And I just happened to know and confirmed that my father is Muzan, last week maybe, since a bunch of maids are talking about him... Simping even.

But when I was born, Muzan only took a quick look at me and just 'fuck that child I'mma hand it to my maids'. Real fucktard.

He went away to search for his hundred years non-existent mission and obsession over a damn flower. Of course you should totally abandon your own daughter away cause of one flower that's existence isn't certain. Haha.

That fatherless joke ain't workin' on me bitches cause my father ain't gone away to buy milk. he went away for a flower.

Actually, before I became his daughter. I was a young lady who's an orphan, well sort of, my parents died when I was young so I ended up on an orphanage. After I reached 18 they yeeted me out the damn place and I was surviving through working hard in various part-time jobs.

I left my thoughts when I heard the door creaked open, I shifted my lying position on the crib and started crying. I badly wanna eat.

The maid, who was assign to take care of me just stared at me in disgust. "I thought she was asleep..!" She groans and walks closer to my crib.

" Shhhh! Will you!? I'm trying to read! " She slowly rock my crib trying to 'shhhh' me.

That fucktard flower obsessed dork is paying you to take care of me. So take care of me! Jeez, dumbass. I'm a baby!

" Uwaaaaa! Uwaahhh! Waahhh! " I cried making her groan and complain even more, she throw the book she was planning to read on the ground and began to rock me harshly

"Shhhh! Shut up!" She angrily rocked my crib. "Oh god! This child is a handful!"

You ain't even working properly bitch!

Almost all of the maids don't give a damn about me, mainly because even my father doesn't. I'm being mistreated even though I'm just a poor 1 month old baby.