˚₊·-̳͟͞͞♡ 012

In a world where I had longed to be in.

To be someone strong, adored, cool, and have a heroic duty is what I have dreamt.

Yet.

Now that I'm in it.

Everything that's happening is the opposite of what I dreamt of.

I became the villain's daughter, the heir.

"The.. demon princess...?" I whispered to myself as I watch all the demon moons bow down before me.

that sounded cringe like some sort of gacha life 2015 edit about some singing battle.

I prefer 'the demon heiress'. Dude's bouta die anyway, I'll be sure to be the one who legally inherits his treasure.

This dude happened to have introduced me to every demon he created you see, he said it's necessary so that everyone will know me and not dare to repeat such mistreatment before.

This dude doesn't have any chill. He's probably using this trick so that when I try to escape all the moons will know my scent and how I looked like.

but atleast I'm full, goddamn I ate a lot of dishes.

"chonky." he mumbles.

ugly.

"It's all ruined! Why did he introduce me so early?!" I sulk

"This man is getting into my nerves! Just why?! I was expecting that to be in the next 5 years!" I form my hand into a fist punching my pillows

"And here I was planning to discover more about him and report it to the demon slayer and be all cool, cold, and mysterious so that the Hashira's will look upon me like I'm much more superior and higher than them!"

MY WATTPAD FANFIC MC FANTASY IS RUINED!!😭

"How can they trust me and not kill me now that I'm the so-called' Demon Princess '!" I burst and punched the pillow.

"AND THE TITLE IS CRINGE! LIKE I'M IN SOME GACHA YT VID OR SOME OVERLY CRINGE FANFIC MADE BY A 10 YEAR OLD! LORD HAS FORSAKEN MEEEEE!!" I whined dramatically rolling on my bed and straight up in the ceiling.

Huh?

Then I noticed something as I raised my hand.

petunias..?

Where did it come from—?

"MARIE!!"

"C-calm down young master"

" Cut them off! Cut them off! " I shook my arms out of panic

I mean who wouldn't?

There's a fucking plant growing on my arm!

" W-would it hurt if I cut them off? Please tell me if it'll you hurt young master, cause my conscience can never... " She gave a very concerned face as she hold the scissors, afraid of hurting me.

Why are you so gorgeous?!

"T-they won't..!"

Haha... I don't know either.

Old cartoon creators, if you guys are listening, please give me your wisdom.

"G-give Y/N those, Y/N will cut them." I reached out for the scissors, she closed her eyes while shakily handling them to me.

I sighed as I began to point the scissors on the plant ready to cut it.

"Please don't, you might get hurt—"