˚₊·-̳͟͞͞♡ 011

"so? Is that all?"

"Yes."

" I just need to give her sweets every minute? "

"Yes."

"Hmm, that's a bit easy. Gyokko we need more money to buy sweets so make more pots."

"Master, can't you just say you adore her?"

"Yeah I mean even if you don't say it it's clear you seriously care about her."

"I DO NOT—"

Gyokko, Douma, Akaza, Kokushibo: they deadpanned staring at him. "Just fucking do it you affectionate spitfire bitch."

"Remember what you four said?" He hissed. All four of them could only gulp looking down on their feet.

"SHE FUCKING CRIED!!"

I was walking around the castle searching for any food because there's no human food in the kitchen. Damn living in the infinity castle is hard.

I walked down the hallways only to hear a muffled scream inside Muzan's lab. I continued walking.

I head nothing. nope nope, I totally heard none.

This is what happens in the horror movie, the idiot mc just walks right in through the door after hearing scary muffled scream.

I'm not an idiot. So I wont. HAHA!

but what was.. that? First, Let's summarize what happened before this. Yes I genuinely want to narrate what happened earlier and not because I wanna buy time to not enter the room yeah, totally.

So, I woke up on my bed and processed what the fuck happened. Took me some time to get over the embarrassment I felt about what happened hours ago.

I fucking cried. In front of Muzan. Fuck.

Cringe.

Cringe.

Cringee.

Okay.

self loathing done, now where was I? oh right.

The next thing is that I promised to be in bed and let myself rot out of embarrassment. But then I got hungry since food is the only will I have to live, I got up outta bed. Then in the kitchen, supposed to be, Marie had a note saying that she's currently buying some ingredients for dinner.

So there's no food.

AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!! *panics*

ahem. okay I'm kaLm.

I turned to peak on what's inside his laboratory office, there's usually a lot of stuff there, sometimes out of luck I even find a snack or two.

I dropped down on the ground and just peak at the gap between the door and the floor. I see nothing. just his desk, table, some unecessary yet expensive looking furnitures.

what's that scream all about even?

I'm scared of no ghost I literally live in a castle for the demon king. I shifted my position trying to look through the inside of his laboratory office better to solve the screaming mystery.

I then saw something that made my eyes widen, a human being chained! I cannot identify its gender due to the burnt and blood on their skin.

is he experimenting on homo sapiens? would he experiment on me next?

he would. he would. the man's conscience is non-existent.

I took a deep breath. he's confusing me, at first I deduced he'll consume me yet now there's also a huge possibility he's experimenting on me. whatever it is I'm sure it's no good.