😏Karasuno x Hinata😏

Listen to the song
'Dirty Mind' It goes with this chapter.

Genre: Nothing
(Its not smut, fluff nor angst ψ(`∇')ψ)

3rd Persons POV

3 of the first year boys
(Yams, Kags, Tsukki) were in their jerseys except for an certain orange head.

"Hinata why aren't you wearing your jersey?"
Asked Daichi.

"Well cause Tsukki got it wet, and now its sticky and full of saltyness just like him" Hinata said pouting with a hint of redness on his ears but no one saw that expect Tsukishima himself, they all blushed at what Hinata said other than Hinata and Tsukishima.
(Literally me and my classmates whenever our teacher says 'come')

(Look i know the thing I'm talking abt isn't sticky but this is wattpad anything can happen ya know ( ͡ಥ ͜ʖ ͡ಥ))

'What does he mean wet and sticky? Did they do it?! Oh he better not have touched Hinata or I'm gonna beat his ass' Daichi and Suga thought in their heads.

"What do you mean by wet and sticky Hinata?" Suga asked, eye twitching ready to kill a bitch.
(Hinata never lies biotch)

"We were at the beach to watch the sunset yesterday after school and Tsuki pushed me into the water, I didn't have time to change out of my jersey because I wanted to see it right away and Tsukki was already in his uniform"
Hinata said pouting even more.

(Sticky water i-)

While Tsukishima just chuckled but was blushing mentally when he remembered Hinata all wet getting out of the water with all his glory walking to him clothes sticked to his hourglass figure as he pulled him into the water and they made out and had some seggs (They left that part out, only for them to know ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)) in the sea with a beautiful sunset to shine on their faces making them look photogenic and ethereal. (NO ONE CAN TELL ME THAT HINATA HAVING A HOURGLASS BODY AT 16 ISNT REALISTIC BECAUSE MEN ALWAYS HAVE THE SLUTTIEST WAISTS AND HIPS BRO)

(Poor fish but lucky fish be munching on that 'seamen' that came out of Hinata's hole that Tsukishima rewarded him with (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°))

The others sighed in relief that it was just salty ocean water and not the white substance they thought about..

'So that's why they didn't walk home with us'
Kageyama and Yamaguchi thought.

Sksksksksksk I'm sorry this is trash and I was horny asf ಥ⌣ಥ

(Word Count: 418)