💧Oikawa x Hinata💧

Plot: An obsessed and creepy fan girl of Oikawa found out about Hinata and his relationship to her famous crush which she wasn't happy about. So she broke into Oikawa's house and kidnapped the boy a tortured him every day.

You might be wondering why isn't Oikawa trying to find Hinata? Well he and Hinata got into a fight about girls flirting with Oikawa and him flirting back and Hinata didn't like it which Oikawa knew but liked to see him jealous because it was 'cute'.

Genre: Angst

3rd Persons POV

A girl named 'Sooha Minqi' was a fan girl of Oikawa.

Which if you knew or saw the things she did, you would think she's crazy and too obsessed.

When she found out about Hinata she was fumming.

No way in hell will she let a nobody be with 'HER' Oikawa.
So she kidnapped the boy and tortured him on a daily basis.

Kicked him, punched him, slaped him, hit him, and sold him to men.

On the other hand Oikawa thought Hinata was just at his parents house because they fought. But after 1 month of his boyfriend being gone he called Hinata's parents asking them if they knew where Hinata was or if Hinata was there.

Which he wasn't.

Then where would he be?
He told the police and the police were stupidified, his boyfriend was gone for alot more than 24 hours and he didn't come to the police till he was gone for 1 month... Normally people who are close with the missing person or even not that close with the missing person would call police when they person has been missing for 1-6 hours.

The search for the boy was on and when the media found out about his pretty face and that he was dating someone famous they needed to find him.

Search teams, everything, no one knew where the boy was until someone called and said a lady was selling a boy to random men and they thought Hinata wouldn't be related to this. So some police came to the building where the said boy was being sold.

And there it was the girl beside the almost deceased Hinata to say the least.

The boy was tied onto a chair with several open cuts and bruises the boy was pale as a ghost.

The girl was then arrested.

Hinata's parents and Natsu couldn't forgive Oikawa, Oikawa and Hinata's friends couldn't believe Oikawa did not look for his missing boyfriend who was a walking sunshine after 1 month and the said man himself felt guilt flowing in his blood.

After so many things happened to the boy he loved.

He didn't really care much at first but if you think about it Hinata was there for him 24/7 when he wasn't famous he would reassure the brunette that one day he'll achieve his dreams and would comfort him at hard times yet there he was a careless and stupid man who didn't give a fuck about his missing boyfriend after 1 month.

The media couldn't believe the cruelty of the girl and Oikawa's stupidity.

He lost most of his fame for the stupid act but some still supported him and defended him, he didn't care, he wasn't the best boyfriend to his sunshine who was ready to hand him the world.

Hinata was pregnant and had a painful miscarriage which made people and his relatives and friends really want to give him the world. Oikawa was going through trauma after what was happening to the boy beaten to a pulp, miscarriage, being raped and sold he would always have nightmares picturing the images of events that happened to Hinata in his mind.

Hinata died when the ambulance just reached the hospital.

It was said by doctors that he would've survived along with the child he was carrying if he was brought in much sooner.

The plug was pulled and Oikawa and people who knew Hinata were slowly losing their minds, trauma affected each and everyone who knew the boy personally.

After the boys funeral Oikawa killed himself he couldn't handle the cruelty of his stupidity now he lost his happiness not just his but almost everyones happiness's happiness to his own fan.

Natsu got overwhelming trauma of her brothers experience and death and had decided to hung herself due to her extreme anxiety.

Hinata's parents couldn't handle it anymore, both of their children died, their happiness, they had enough and died in each others arms by suicide of a pill overdose.

Some people on social media didn't care at all, some said they would've done the same as the fan girl to have their idol.

The fan girl was sentenced to a quick death which everyone knew wasn't enough justice for what she did to the ginger.

But since the fangirl was 16 the court didn't do much to punish her.

How did Oikawa die? Well not much was known but it was suspected that he died from overdosing on pills it was said that him and his happiness made up in heaven and finally was together happily with their little boy.

Till this day Hinata and Oikawa's story was told everywhere as a warning to everyone to always cherish and take care of your love ones and never let ignorance and stupidity win you over.

Everybody dies whahahahshahahhshdhdgdhdhfh.

(Word Count: 901)