The wedding event

_Tommy pov_
It has been a month since Deo has proposed to me and for the past few days we have been preparing all the wedding preparations to the point where we pretty much forgot Christmas, but thanks to Tubbo he is now making the preparations while me and Deo are taking a break and doing Christmas things.

To be honest I'm pretty sure me Deo are definitely tired from preparations and other planning stuff,after all our wedding is gonna be happening soon,specifically on the 26th of December.

Me and deo were both sitting on the couch talking about who we should tell tubbo to invite,but as we were talking we heard a knock on the door Deo got up from the couch to answer the door.

Deo:oh hey Karl,who are they?

Deo asks as he notices 3 children

Karl:Hello Deo,oh uh-these are...um Tommy's cousins

Deo:oh okay,I didn't know tommy had cousins

Karl:hehe well apparently he does-anyways they're parents are busy and have decided to make them spend time with Tommy for Christmas,anyways I gotta go bye!

Karl then just runs away into the woods.

Deo:hmm...that was weird,anyways you kids come in

The 3 new Kids then come inside Deo and Tommy's house it was nice and cozy.

Tommy:Deo who are they?

Deo:Um they are your cousins and they will be staying with us for a while

Tommy:oh-wait I don't have cousins

Deo:well maybe they are from your mom's side of the family

Tommy:hmm I mean...I never met my mom or her family so yeah,your probably right,anyways what are your names

Kid 1:Im Irene
Kid 2:Eren
Kid 3:And I'm Aspen

Tommy:ok then nice to meet you guys,how old are all of you?

Irene:15
Eren:13
Aspen:7

Tommy:ok then,I guess I'll take you guys to the guest room then and Deo can you get blankets

Deo:Can do sunshine

_Third person pov_

Tommy then shows the kids to the guest rooms and deo gives them blankets and the kids go to sleep while Deo and Tommy go downstairs and sit on the couch and eventually fall asleep.

Heyheyhey,author Unii here!I just wanna say this story will have updates daily,also you should watch love hard on netflix it's a nice Christmas movie,anyways have a good day,byebye.