The Wedding Day

_Third person pov_
Today was the day,everyone was getting ready,Tubbo was making sure the preparations were good and perfect while Tommy and Deo were getting ready.

_Deo pov_
I finished getting ready and made it to the wedding venue to see every one from the dsmp except for technoblade.

Deo:trchnoblade is probably still getting ready

Deo then got to say hi to everyone and meet the people he didn't get to meet yet since he was still kinda new to dsmp.A few minutes after he met almost everyone in the dsmp 3 new guests arrived,the kids.

Sam:hey Deo who are they?

Irene:Hey uh who is this Deo?

Deo:oh uh Sam Irene,Eren,Aspen.Irene,Eren,Aspen Sam

Sam:ok well nice to meet you guys

Eren:nice to meet you too

As everyone else was talking about some other things Tubbo then came in and told everyone that the wedding is about to start.

_Third Person Pov_
Everyone got in their places and were ready.
(Oh and deo was wearing this)

Anyways...everything was going to plan,everyone was there,the place looked like a winter wonderland and there were lots of food there too.

Then the tommy came in looking nice(what Tommy is wearing but instead it's white):

Then Tommy finally made it to the alter.

Deo:you look very nice sunshine

Tommy:thanks deo

Then Sam went Tommy and Deo.

Sam:I'm guessing this is my que

Tommy and Deo nod their heads.

_timeskip_
Sam:Deo do you take Tommy to be your platonic wedded husband?

Deo:I do

Sam:Now Tommy, do you take deo to be your platonic wedded husband?

Tommy:I do

Sam:You may now ki-

Sam's word were cut off when everyone heard what sounded like a large explosion.

Everyone then got up and ran to the noise of the explosion which lead to the prison.

Sam:wha-what?

Everyone was wondering what happened here until they saw someone coming out,and the person that came out got Tommy on the verge of crying,the person that was responsible was one of the people who could not make it to the wedding party...Technoblade.

Technoblade:I'm sorry...Tommy but it was a favour.

Then the next thing everyone saw that was coming from the smoke was a a green smiley face staring at everyone

Tommy:no...no no no no no

Aspen:wha-who is he?

Sam:that is dream

Dream:hahahahaha I'm Back!

Heyheyhey author Unii here!I just wanna say that I'm sorry for publishing this late.My internet decided to a jerk and
not let me use the internet for like 2-1 hour.Anyways hope you enjoyed the story,bye!