Before Christmas

_Third person pov_
It was a nice morning,snow was falling and it was peaceful.

The 3 kids woke up and went to the living room were they saw Tommy and Deo asleep on the couch,the kids eventually got bored and decided to watch TV.

After a while Deo and Tommy woke up and decided to go a head and make breakfast.

Few minutes pass and Tommy and Deo are done making breakfast and they call the kids to come and eat.

Tommy:hey kids come here and eat some food!

Irene:coming!

The kids then turn the TV off and go and eat breakfast.

After they all finish eating Tommy gets up and goes to take a shower while Deo goes a head goes and cleans the dishes.Few minutes after Tommy comes out in new clothes and is about to grab his winter jacket and leave until Aspen asks him a question.

Aspen:Hey uh-Tommy where are you going?

Tommy:oh I'm gonna go get some Christmas decorations at the market

Aspen:oh can I come?

Tommy:oh sure,let me just get a jacket for you and and we can leave

Aspen:ok

Deo then finishes cleaning the dishes and goes to look for something to which Irene asks Deo

Irene:what are you looking for?

Deo:I'm looking for Present I was gonna give Tommy but I don't remember where I put it

Irene:I can help you

Deo:really thanks, I think I'll need the help,oh and Eren do you wanna join?

Eren:uh sure

_Tommy pov_
Me and Aspen made our way into shops looking for Christmas decorations,we eventually found some banners,wreaths and candles too.But I couldn't find where the ornaments were.

_Aspen pov_
It's been about a few minutes and we still can't find the ornaments.Hmmm you know what I'm gonna find them myself, he'll(Tommy) be proud.

I then make my way to find the Christmas ornaments,but on the way i realise that I forgot to tell Tommy that I left him... it feels weird calling him his actual name instead of what we usually...or atleast what... Irene and Eren would call him.

_Deo pov_
Few minutes has past and I think I remember where the gift is,if I remember correctly it should be left in the attic.

So I check the attack and their it is.

Deo:Hey kids I found it in the attic

Irene:ok cool

Irene then looks at the gift and sees a photo of two kida,one wearing and orange sweater and black jeans and the other wearing a blue shirt and having blonde hair.

Deo:this is me Tommy when we were kids

Irene:really you guys look so young!

(They are like 10 in the photo)

Deo:yeah we do

_Tommy pov_
I decided to give up looking for ornaments and leave but I then realise that Aspen isn't with me.

Where is he?how longhas he been gone?is he okay?has he been taken or something?

As all those questions are being said in my head over and over again I then hear voice call my name

Aspen:Hey  Tommy I found the ornaments!

I turn around and see Aspen with a box of ornaments in his hands,I then run to him and hug him

Tommy:Oh god your safe!where did you go?are you okay?

Aspen:don't worry I'm alright also don't hug me too tight you might break the ornaments,I left to find the ornaments

Tommy:oh okay...I'm just glad that your safe,and don't do that again okay?

Aspen:ok,is this all we are gonna get

Tommy:oh no we only got to get a gift for Deo,then we'll be done

Aspen:oh ok then let's go!

_third person pov_
After a while Tommy and Aspen come back from shopping but when they enter they hear a piano playing.

Tommy:...I recognise that song...me and deo used to sing it all the time...wait who's playing?

Heyheyhey author Unii here! I hope you enjoyed today's story I will be updating tomorrow,anyways tata for now! :)