the dream

I had the weirdest dream

(Tw, murder)

Ok so I was at the library with my friend (atleast I think it was the library??) And we were in this one room (that doesn't exist but looked really familiar and I can still picture it?) And we were looking at books and fucking around yk? Well that goes on and after a bit I glance out this big window that's right next to us and I see this woman standing on the other side of the square (in my town the library is in the town square.) And she's looking at us with dead eyes. She's frail looking and damn near looks dead.

She's actually standing where the real library is (which makes me think we could be at the courthouse??) And even from the couple hundred feet between us I feel super unsafe. I don't remember if I said anything to my friend but we go back to doing whatever. (I actually just remembered at one point she shows me this book and it's a huge book with true crime cases in it and I said something super weird in response ((something about killing her I think?? Like jokingly but????)) And it was super fuckin weird man).

After a bit this lady comes in and she's this older frail woman and she asks us if we're doing okay and we tell her we are and she leaves. After she leaves me and my friend move down a bit and we see this big room and it has a wooden coffin in it, a bedroom set up (the bed has a Chuckie doll on which made me think it's a child's play room) and a few other things.

We go in and kind of ignore the coffin and go right over to the bed and there's these things and you can like cut out you're own carpet thing and in a box by the bed there's these older looking already done carpet things and I look at them and notice there's blood on them. Not much but enough to be noticeable yk? My friend starts cutting a carpet thing and I freakout ("there's a sign right above your head that says 'DO NOT TOUCH' in big red letters!") And she says that these are a pass because it says you can do it on the box they are in.

I drop it and start to feel anxious and as I'm about to say something a new lady sticks her head in the door and asks if we're okay and we sat we are. She leaves and the feeling comes back stronger. I don't really remember how it happens but all of a sudden I'm laying in this bed and I'm freaking out right? But it's not me it's this chick from the 80's right?

I have a knife for whatever reason and I hear something downstairs (I've been taken to a House?? Idk I'm in a flashback type of things??) And I get out of bed and then there's this lady and she's taunting me saying shit like "come, do your worst. The worst I bet you could do is stab in the general area of my heart!" Well I do stab her and then I shove her down onto the bed and push.

It's so bad the doctors couldn't stich it up and after she died. Anyways now I'm back to me and that lady from earlier (standing and staring lady) is in there but ion recognize her as that I see her as the bitch who tried to kill me. She comes at me with a knife and I stab her and shove her down onto to the bed and push. Hard. I almost cut off her neck and head. She dies (obvi).

(Okay but ion remember it exactly like that?? Like I just remember knowing how I killed the lady but I never remember doing it?? And I only saw the body in flashes?? Idk it was a weird dream and it freaked me out).

Yeah. It was weird man.