I had weird one

Okay so it started off with like me being at my friends house for some reason and her little sister was my sister's best friend and we were both at her house and then I went home for some reason and cleaned my room and then I asked my friend to come over and she wouldn't and it pissed me off because I just cleaned my room for no reason.

Then it cut to me and my sisterfilling these things out for a store as a joke w/ my sister and then something like- happened and I had to restart and I was super pissed. As I was redoing it I looked over and saw my dead grandma?? But something felt off about her (maybe because she's dead??) And I just kind of ignored her and went back to what I was doing.

Once I finished that I had to change into this dress and then I went over to this place and it was my parents getting married?? In a grocery store?? (My parents hate each other) it was super weird. Ig I stood on the wrong side and I got in trouble? Idfk but it lead to me telling my dad about me seeing my dead grandma and then he started freaking out? Like "did you look at her??? She's a demon don't or she'll kill you" or some shit like that.

Idfk. We went out to my mom's car to move it and it was raining outside and the car door slipped my hand and I hit another car door w/ my door and it left a really big scratch. And then I called myself stupid and ugly. And then it was night?

Anyways my dad parks in this spot and I look down for 0.00003737 seconds and then he's gone. I'm confused but I figure he just went to go get my mom and sister but nope? Then this other car drives by me really slow and for some reason I really do not like this car. I move into the driver's seat in my car and I drive out of the spot ( the other car was circling me or something?)

Then for some reason I start attacking this car with a baseball bat and it turns into an endoskeleton looking thing and as I'm beating it I just keep saying "It's okay to only have three arms// two arms//one arm". Yeah it was kind of creepy. AND THEN I WOKE UP HOME ALONE IN AN OLD ASS HOUSE. THAT I LIVE IN. BUT STILL. REALLY CREEPY.