Chapter one.

Aria.

He'll not notice me!

The small affirmation on my side helped me to keep myself together, I kept my hood pulled to hide my face. I walked with my head low to avoid the possibility of any of his friends noticing me and telling him about it so that he could torment me again.

One whole month--Yes, one month I had kept myself hidden inside my room, neither came to school nor let myself be seen by anyone in the packhouse; All of these only for the sake of myself, to be away from Hunter. My once best friend in whose eyes now I could see nothing other hatred for me.

The fear I felt within me was visible even though this was like a regular event.

I got my books out of the locker and stuffed them inside my bag, my hands were shaky due to nervousness. But my momentary relief didn't last long.

"Hunter, Look who we have here." I heard Simon's voice and a second later I felt him grabbing my wrist and shoving me to the side where a very familiar hand slipped around my waist.

I immediately recognized the touch and my body shivered in terror.

"You thought you could escape my eyes, didn't you? Kitten?"

His low whisper closer to my ear left my body trembling in fear, his tone gave away the omen of the upcoming storm.

"Hunter, l-l..."

"It's Alpha to you, you don't get to call me by my name. Did you forget that?" He growled and my body flinched in fear before I quickly nodded biting my lips to stop the sob.

"I-I....."He cut me off again.

"Don't you dare to give any fake excuses." He enunciated each word and my entire body was shaking in fear.

Hunter had no limits when it came to tormenting me and I was aware of it, the realization of what was coming for me next left my eyes watery with unshed tears.

"Please don't.." A whimper left my mouth.

Hunter chuckled in amusement and his grip on me tightened to the point where his nails were digging into my waist, "Let's show you around, School. You must've forgotten a lot of things in."

A few waves of laughter from his friends came into my hearing but it faded when Hunter dragged me with me. My palms got sweaty.

"You're hurting me, Alpha!"

"Hurting you? That would be an understatement of what I'm going to do to you today." His mouth twitched upwards and this time all the air in my lung left my body.

"Alpha...please let me go !" I cried, the tears ran down my cheeks freely. My body started giving up but he kept his hold on me.

"Too late to say, kitten. I've already made my decision."

He dragged me and pushed me inside the Lift then he got inside.

I attempted to get out but he grabbed my wrist and slammed my body hard against the elevator wall, a stinging pain went down my spine and a sob escaped my mouth.