SaiRat

Note: I recently started watching ghkkpm, I don't know alot about the show and its characters but I have fallen in love with SaiRat. This is my version of when Sai got angry and went into her room when Shruti called during their dance. (I think that episode was aired on 24/25th December, not sure.) The only thing that changes is, their conversation didn't  end on a peaceful note. Also, some things may be irrelevant and illogical 

Sai: Kya aap usse pyar karte ho
Virat: What!?
Sai: Jawab dedo mujhe! Kya aap Shruti se pyar karte ho? Kya aapke aur Shruti ke beech mein kuch hai?

Virat stood there unable to answer, there was so many emotions running through him. "How could she even think that he could love someone else!?",He asked himself. He wanted to clear her misunderstandings, he wanted to tell her that he was in love with only her and no one else, but the situation was such that if he did then it would just make things complicated. Telling her his feelings would result Sai giving him a shower of questions, as if he didn't have enough to answer already!

Sai awaited his answer but only received silence. Her heart broke into countless pieces.

Sai: Mil gaya jawab. Agar aap ke zindagi mein koi hai jisse aap pyar karte ho toh main yaha kya kar rahi hoon? Main chali jaati hoon iss ghar se aur aapke zindagi se.
Virat: Kya? Tum jaise soch rahe ho aisa nahi hai
Sai: Aise hi hai Virat sir, aapke khamoshi ne mere saare sawaalon ka jawab de diya hai
Virat: Please...trust me...
Sai: Agar trust nahi tha, toh main aapse kuch puchti hi nahi, main bin bataye chali jaati. 

Sai packed all her belongings and left the room. Virat was unable to stop his tears. He had never felt so helpless before, Sai was leaving him and he could do nothing to stop her. Without answering any of the family's questions Sai walked out of the Chavan Niwas with a blank face. After a few moments of an emotional breakdown Virat consoled himself and went downstairs. 

Aai: Virat, Sai ghar se kyun chali gayi?
Samrat: Humein bata kya kaha tune Sai se?
Pakhi: Aap log itne shocked kyun ho? Yeh kaun si nayi baat hai? Sai pehli bhi jaa chuki hai iss ghar se

Samrat gave Pakhi a look that said "shut up" and she rolled her eyes.

Virat: Sai ko lagta hai ke mere aur Shruti ke beech mein kuch hai...is-isiliye woh chali gayi
Aai: Tumne hi toh usse aisa sochne pe majboor kiya hai. Agar tumne uss ke sawaalon ka jawab diya hota woh galat nahi samajhti. Abhi toh mujhe bhi aisa lagne laga hai ke- ke tere aur Shruti ke beech mein kuch hai
Samrat:  Sai chali gayi ab toh bata kaun hai yeh Shruti tera aur uss ka kya rishta hai?
Virat: Aap log please, please mujhpe trust ki jiye sahi waqt aane par sab kuch bata doonga
Baba: Sahi waqt? Sai ghar se chali gayi aur tum sahi waqt ke bhare mein baat kar rahe ho
Virat: Mujhe bas thoda sa time di jiye please 

The family agreed.  The next day was an award function at Sai's college. Even though she had decided to step out of Virat's life forever, somewhere in her heart she wanted him to be there, to see her collect the award she worked really hard for. All members of the Chavan Niwas were present, some were forced but they were there. Sai's eyes searched for Virat in the crowd but never found him. 

Samrat: (in his mind) Virat kaha hai? Uss ne toh kaha ke woh aayenge, thodi der mein Sai award lene wali hai, woh abhi tak aaya kyun nahi? 

Meanwhile, Virat stood in the corner hoping that Sai wouldn't see him. 

The most awaited moment arrived and Sai walked onto the stage. She wore a smile on her face and tried her best not to burst out crying. Tears of happiness rolled down Virat's cheeks as he held his phone out to click a photo of his love receiving the award. He wished he could go in front of her so she could see the happiness  in his eyes but he didn't want her to know of his appearance, he didn't want to ruin her special day. He didn't know if she still accepts him as her husband but he was proud that she was his wife.