only since you said please (26)

~

Jotaro keeps his hand on top of yours, making your breathing increase in pace. He looks into your eyes, seeming to be thinking. All you can think about is what's on his mind. What is he thinking about?

"Do you know what's for dinner, Jotaro?" You ask quietly. He gulps a little bit and keeps his eyes on you, his lips parting slightly.

"Um... I'm not sure..." He speaks deeply, quietly. You watch him as he seems a little unsure, and you find it cute. You smile a little bit as you admire his adorable expression.

"What's your favorite meal to eat?" You get a little more comfortable sitting on his bed and keep your hand on his arm where he rests his hand on yours. He squints a little and thinks.

"Honestly, anything my mom makes is my favorite." He shrugs a little and you smile.

"Aww, that's so cute." You giggle. His cheeks go a little red, but he rolls his eyes and turns his head to look out the window.

"Oh, it's raining." He nearly whispers. You lift your head and look out as well. It is indeed raining, and it seems to be quite hard.

"Hm... didn't know it was supposed to rain today." You speak quietly. He nods a lets out a little hum in agreement.

"What do you want to do while we wait for dinner?" You look at his face. He continues to look out the window, staying quiet for a few moments. He softly wraps his hand more around yours and turns his head back facing you. You look into his eyes and feel a lump form in your throat. You wonder why he's still holding your hand. Is he flirting?

"What do you want to do?" He speaks deeply. You bite your inner cheek a little as you think. Off the bat, you can think of many things you want to do with him right now, but you didn't want to complicate things even further until you've settled your relationship issues with him.

"I want to..." You think and sigh softly. You look into his eyes and scan his face.

"I want to talk... Jotaro.." You say with a soft tone. He clears his throat quietly.

"Okay... What about?" He talks quietly with a bit of raspiness in his voice. You exhale quietly and look down, bringing your hair behind your ear with your hand.

"Um... well I'm just... I've never had feelings for anyone before... and I..." You begin. Jotaro raises his eyebrows a little bit.

"Woah wait wait... You have feelings for Nicola?" Jotaro makes a weird face. You look into his eyes, wanting to laugh and tell him 'no' but... you can't.

"Yes." You lie and swallow the lump in your throat. He chuckles a little.

"Why? He likes bugs, and he's from Italy, he's just gonna move back there anyway." He scoffs. You laugh a little.

"So what if he likes bugs... You like sea animals." You make a face back at him. He shakes his head a little.

"Sea animals are much cooler than insects, sea animals breathe under water and shit." He says with a sassy tone. You shake your head a little.

"Okay, true, but I don't care if he likes bugs or lives in Italy... I ... Like him." You blatantly lie again. You don't know why, but you just can't help but go along with it.

"You can do so much better than an Italian nerd who likes trashcan bugs." He keeps a slightly disgusted look on his face the entire time.

"Oh really? And why do you think that?" You raise your eyebrows and look down at him. He licks his lips a little and stares into your eyes for a few seconds before glancing down at your clothed boobs and then back out the window. You widen your eyes a little.