not a chaptee but pls read

hello it's me 😺
so i don't think i'll genuinely go on w this story cuz im just not in the fandom anymore and i don't write a lot anymore. also i really have to focus on school rn cuz im failing like 5 classes and my teacher just told me that i'll probably will get held back a grade 😾. also i just don't write a lot anymore 👍.

when i look back at the first chapters i really think to myself; 'i was so fucking cringe why was i like that' so please don't read the chapters anymore 😕.
anyway yeah that's just what i wanted to say but thanks for all the support on the book though 😸.
here have a photo:

look it's tommy and freddie how awesome 😺‼️ok sorry bye have a nice day

ok sorry bye have a nice day.
wair no you know what's unfair english is not my first language right and i don't live in an english speaking country, i'm the only one in my family that can genuinely speak english ( i know im the best 🤪 ) anyway so my sister had her exams today and she needed help w her english exams so i helped her w studying ( my sisters like 17 turning 18 in july and she still doesn't know englihs ⁉️ ) and because of me she got an 100%, 90% and an 94% while i can't even score a 70% on my english test 😕.
okay that was all now bye bye