Tick tick boom

I heard footsteps behind me. It was getting closer. I put my headphones on to not to deal with it right now. But the footsteps appeared anyway.

"We both know the reason" she literally screamed.

"Cool" i mumbled.

"Are you not gonna tell me anything?" She gave me the side eye.

How could she!

"You did what you wanted to do and thats fine" i blinked.

She was shocked.

In my head i knew the next sentence gonna pin her jaw to the ground with more shock.

"I am dating someone too"

"B......"

"Stop! We both knew it was not working. Right?" I couldn't help but scream.

"Jenny, you are a good girl. You deserve someone as precious as you are." I took her hands and said it with a low shaky voice.

She was standing there without saying a word.

I tried to break the ice.

"You know what?"

She looked at me.

I pulled the naughty face on and said

"Jenny and Johny goes pretty well"

An adorable smile appeared on her face.

"Last but not the least the kiss .... Chace Crawford fail dude" i gestured chef's kiss

The last sentence filled her cheeks with blushes. She fake punched me.

"I cant with you" she said still not be able to stop blushing.

"We cool?" I asked not jokingly this time more with a serious tone.

"Yes" she gave a gentle smile.

☆☆☆

It didn't take me any single second more than 5 minutes to let it all out to Tina as soon as i got into her car. Her face was hilarious. She looked me up and down only thn started her car.

"Whaaaaat" i screamed in her ear.

"You didnt even say a word"
I was so angry.

She neither looked at me nor gave a reply juss kept driving.

It was not my best friend. She atleast would have said "guuuuuurl" or give me a highfive or something. I was about to get an anxiety attack thn i saw her parking the car in front of our place, "the sauce and sausage".

She punched me in that same place where jenny did before and let out those precious words :

"I want a party" with a sheepish smile pointing to the place.

It was my time to get speechless this time.

"The sauce and sausage" is not juss another resturant but also our place to breathe. It is cheap and the foods are delicious as well. Tina and me come here since we were 14. The place is connected to our veins, blood vessels and so on. You know what i mean.