1: The meeting

The outfit on the top is Isabelle's outfit if it's not what you like choose another one but I really like the outfit and I think it goes really well with the personality I am giving her.

POV: Isabelle
We were moving back to Seaford because my mom got work at the mall. I tried to convince her not too because it's the middle of a school year, and I'm not good with talking to people. But it wouldn't be that bad since I'm going to be able to see my cousin Jack. Im already late to school, my first day at the school to be exact. It really isn't my fault I didn't want to come and decided at the last minute that I had nothing to do and just came. 

Right now I'm listening to "Mil horas-by Los abuelos de la Nada" looking for the cafetería at Seaford High School.

"Hey d'u know where the cafeteria is at?" I ask a random kid in the hall way. He tells me the directions and I'm on my way. Still listening to the music, I enter grab an apple and a tray. Looking at the lunch then at the lunch lady with a disgusted face I say "is it fine is I just grab the apple" "good choice"she said.
"I'm Isabella you?"
"Marge, the lunch lady"
(Awkward silence)
"Well I have to go marge see ya later"I say tossing the apple in the air then tacking a bite.

POV: Jerry
"Yea yea I know man" I say responding to something Milton had said. Then I see this girl who I'm pretty sure I haven't seen at school enter the cafeteria as she starts to speak to Marge I tell Kim "hey Kim you know who that girl is over there"
"Oh yeah I saw her in my math class she's new"
"Is she your friend now" I turn to look at Kim
"What?, I didn't even talk to her"
"Why not?"
"Well idk, if you want to talk to her YOU talk to her"
"But..." I turn around to look at the girl to see she's no longer there".SEE she left!"

POV: Isabelle
I went the rest of my day at school and didn't see my cousin, guess I don't have classes with him or at least the last ones i don't know about the morning classes. When school was over I put on my roller skates

 When school was over I put on my roller skates

(You can imagine those or choose your own)

I went all the way to the mall on my roller skates and when I got their I went to my moms store."hey mom do you have any water"I said panting.

"Don't use those roller skates in the store belle! and here" she said giving me a water bottle. While I sat down on a couch near by.
"Your tío told me that Jack should be training at a dojo what was it called umm ay se me olvido(o I forgot)Bobby Wasabi academy arts something like that , if you wanted to check if he was there.
" yeah! I'll go adios"(bye)
"Las llantas esas bella!!"(those skates belle!!)
~~~~~
While I was looking for the dojo thing a police officer was chasing me because and I quote "no skateboards are aloud" Then out of no where I stoped and turned to look at him.
"I'm sorry to disappoint you but these are not skateboards" I said pointing at my skates
"I'm going to give you 5 seconds to get out of my sight... 1" I turned around to leave when I saw a place that looked a lot like a dojo. "2" I stared to skate towards the dojo. "3" when I got in I couldn't stop and fell down on the middle of their what I think was the end of a  practice. I could hear the faint 4 and sighed and then I remember where I was.
With widen eyes I said "sorry" ashamed.
"Can I stay here for a bit until the police leaves" I say looking out the door.
Then one guy that looks like the oldest says " are you a prisoner because if so you need to leave right now! This place has gone through enough! Go go go!" As he's pushing me out.
" no no I'm not" i say as I get out of his hold
" I was just in my skates when he started chasing me around because he thought they were skateboards, and if you ask me i don't know in what world do they look like skateboards" then o
A shot chubby colored boy,  boy with freckles and blue eyes, a tall boy with dark brown hair and a girl with blonde long hair crowd around us.

"Fine just this once I'll let you stay" he says as he starts leaving.
"Wait wait do you know a Jack Brewer"
" Jack? You know Jack?"
"Well yea why wouldn't I know Jack"
"Jack they're calling you!"the guy with freckles says

"What! Rudy..I was just in the restroom I said I'll be back" Jack said
"JACK?!"
"Belle?"
"JACK!!"
"BELLE!!"
We said running towards each other
"How are you here I thought you left?"
"My mom got a job here at the mall then she was like jack's dad told me he was at the wasabi dojo thing, you know this thing has a long and weird name" we both chuckled
"Jack you didn't tell us you had a girlfriend" said the shot boy said. 

We then turned to look at each other with disgusted faces "We're cousins! Eww" we said at the same time.
" Oh right belle this is Milton, Eddie, Kim, Rudy and Jerry" he said pointing at each of them. Me and Jerry made eye contact.
"Milton, Eddie, Kim, Rudy, Jerry this is my cousin Isabelle."
"So belle do you want to sign in and practice with us" It was as if I was in a trance I couldn't look away
"Belle?" I remember where I was and broke the eye contact.
"What? Oh yea I don't know maybe sometime I'm just trying to get back on routine you know"
"Okay well we were just finished so you could wait while I get my things"
Jerry then started to walk towards me
"Hey"
"Hey"
"I was wondering we were all going to watch a movie next Monday and maybe you could go with us?"
"Maybe? So I'm not fully invited"
"No no you are I was just..If-If like you wanted to go you could go with us if not y-you don't have to"
"I was just playing with you but I'd love to go"
"Good.. we'll bye see you at school"

POV: Jerry
Man what's up with me I'm never like this around girls like yea I'm admitting it in my head I'm not the best with girls even tho I like to think I am well that's not the point the point is that I've never stuttered when talking to a girl. I'm not crushing.....NO I'm not stop thinking about that.

Hope it was a good chapter I'll try to post more often but let's be honest it's my first story and I'm not really good at this
12/22/2021