The commercial

POV: Isabelle
"Hey Issy over here"
I turned around and saw Jerry waving me over with Milton and Jack next to him.
"Issy?"
"It's my nickname for you" said Jerry
"Well I talked to my mom and she'll let me sign in to the dojo when my brother settles in and signs in to soccer practice at his school"
"Cool" " nice" were heard from the three boys.
"But since my brother is going to hang out with some friends I could come and see you guys practice" I said. "Really that's a great idea so after school we all go to the dojo" said Jack.
"Yeah sounds like a plan" I say.
~~~~~
When the last bell of the day rang I went to my locker. I got my roller skates to go to the mall when Jerry came running towards me. "Hey you coming to the dojo" he said. "yeah I'm just putting on my skates" I said. "Oh well I'll meet you there" he said.
~~~~~
At the dojo we  were watching Kim and Jack practice when Rudy came in and announced "sorry I'm late, everyone, but I've got some big news. I've been studying acting at the Even You Can Act Academy...Turns out even I can act. My teacher is Dan Lamont, former star of "Beach Patrol." "Oh I loved Beach Patrol. They had Loretta the talking dolphin" said Eddie. "Hmm that dolphin's all attitude. Talk to the fin cause the blowhole ain't listening." "Here let me show you guys an exercise we learned today in class.. Improv. No script no problem. Just me alone pulling it out of my own brain." Said Rudy. "He'll be pulling it out of somewhere" I said. " Jack be my scene partner" suggested Rudy. They started to do improv acting and everyone enjoyed how Jack was acting. Rudy looked a bit annoyed if I say so myself. "Guys he didn't even do an accent"he took of saying "it's not funny if you don't do an accent!"
~~~~~
"To be honest with you, I just started acting. Are you sure you guys wanna be my managers?"said Rudy. I was currently with Jerry convincing Rudy so we could be his managers. I was honestly doing this because it sounded fun and had nothing to do for today. " I'll say it again. We wanna be in the Rudy business." I said " I mean dude when I saw you in that scene, I..I really thought you were the king of France." Said Jerry. "I really took you there, huh?" Said Rudy. " took me there? I'm still there sitting under the Eiffel Tower, wearing a beret and eating smelly cheese." Jerry said "Rudy we want to be your people!"we both said. " I can't believe this. I have people." Said Rudy then we sook hands and left.
~~~~~
" you fix up well in a suit" I told Jerry. "Well what can I say I fix well in everything"he boasted. "we'll hurry up we..YOU have to stop looking in the mirror, we need to tell Rudy the news"i told him. We're in his room getting ready to tell Rudy about the audition we got him. I decided to wear a short black dress to match the manager theme we were going for. "okay look here i got these little microphone things for our ear so we could like call like responsible managers!"he said giving me an ear piece and putting one on."okay let's go how do i look?"i said. Jerry turned around from putting his earpiece and stared at me." you look good" he said slightly smiling but i could notice it. "why are you smiling?" i asked."i'm not"he said still smiling.at this point it didn't matter we needed to see Rudy "okay whatever".
~~~~
(authors note:if you don't notice while reading the rest of the chapter i won't be writing based of the episode that much)
When we got to the dojo we told Rudy about the audition we got for him,mostly Jerry,i was there as support.Obviously he was stoked. We were leaving the building when i got a call."ayyy estoy bien pendeja, (ohh i'm so stupid)jerry i have to go, see you tomorrow" "why were are you going?"he asked "i had promised Alex i would help him with his algebra homework" i informed him."Alex? like school Alex why? he can do it by himself?!?"he said,getting a bit annoyed."first off yes and because he asked and i was not going to say no "i said as if it was obvious ."...fine bye"he said."bye.. don't be mad"i said turning away being kind of amused by his sudden attitude ."im not mad!" i heard him scream.
~~~~
Authors note
Yes, Yes i know i really did forget about this book but i'll try my best to keep it going i hope this chapter kind of makes up for the LONG time. it's a short chapter but i promise i'll try to keep it up