part 2

Once we were done i smiled at him, "Thanks, im stanley uris but i go by stan". He nodded and smiled back at me and just starred at me. I had so many questions for him but i couldnt force out any words, we just kept starring until someone showed up. "HEY STAN" i hear someone scream and i turn around fast and look threw the books on the shelf, how is no one here at this time. "I gotta go" i tell bill then run to the downstairs area of the library. I hide in the janitors closet and hear footsteps. Please dont be henry, please dont be henry, ple- 'knock'. "hey stan you in there" i hear a very familiar voice ask and i open the door, "Yeah rich, are they gone". "Ha no i just wanted to know where you were, now close the door ill be back" he responded and i shut the door fast but quietly. I waited a few more minutes but couldnt really hear anything so i sat down on the floor and waited.

BILLsPOV
Once stan ran off i looked around the corner of the shelf and saw a kid with a mullet start walking around. Just then stans friend ran up to him, "hey..stan isnt here he is late so you might wanna leave and just eh uh come back later". He tried his best but the dude just starred at him. "Now listen richie, i came here to check out a book and your telling me he isnt here. Now im gonna have to file a complaint" he threatened then i looked over at the stairs and saw stan pop up, "Uh hey im here, came in through the back". Richie and mullet looked up, "Oh great henry, what do you happen to be here for" stan asked, clearly uneasy, and henry smiled to were his yellowish teeth showed, "Just here to check out a book". Stan looked over at me then back at henry, "You already have 5 checked out" he told him and he smiled, "And i need one more".

Stan just walked over to the computer and asked, "What book". "Uh how about different speicies of birds" he said and i looked over and saw the book. I grabbed the book and walked over to hand it to stan but henry snatched it. I pulled back my hand fast, not wanting his brown hands to touch mine, and he smiled, "Thanks, ill be going". "Wait henry you need to check it out" stan reminded him and henry turned around, "Ill be back to return it" then he left. I looked at stan and smiled, he smiled back, "Hopefully he will bring it back. Thats henry bowers by the way, if he ever hurts you or makes fun of you just tell me, i have someone i can talk to" he told me and i nodded. I like stan, he makes me feel like im not just some weird outcast kid who no one cares to speak too because i cant speak to them.