part 10

I walked over to richie house then noticed his dads car was there so i decided to go home for the three hours i have to waste but before i could start going home bill ran out of his house, "H-hey stan" he yelled. I turned around and looked back, "Oh hi, whatd you need". "I-i dont want y-you to go h-h-home" he said and i smiled and it felt like my stomach was gonna explode, "Ok, i wont". "Y-you can st-stay here" he offered and i saw his uncle peaking out of the window, "Yeah sure ok". I walked back over with him and parked my bike where his was then walked inside with him. "Hello stan, glad you got bill to finally speak" his uncle said and i nodded and smiled, "Hello and youre welcome but it wasnt me, he was the one that did it". His uncle smiled then another guy popped up out of a room, "Uh hello, whos this". The uncle then looked at me then looked at the man, "This is Stanley uris" he replied and i added, "i go by stan". The man walked out and smiled, "Well im richard" he introduced and the uncle smiled, "Im levi". I nodded then looked at bill, he seemed nervous.

"Thank you for having me over but i wanna see what his room looks like" i said trying my best to get away because i wanted to know what was bothering him. They nodded then richard added, "Keep your door open" which caused bill to roll his eyes and start walking to his room, i followed. Once we got in there the first thing i noticed was a smell. It was like a lilac smell but clean, its exactly what he smells like everytime i see him. "it smells good in here" i complemented and he smiled, "Thanks, i-its prob-prob-probably from out-outside, since im o-o-on the second floor i-i like to ke-ke-keep my window open". I nodded then noticed he did keep his door open, atleast he listens. He sat down on his bed and looked around then i sat beside him. "Your room fits you" i told him and he smiled, "Y-yeah". I looked over at bill and saw the sun was shinning on his face, he looked really pretty just right there. He looked at me then laughed a tiny bit, "Wh-what are y-y-you starring at" he asked and i smiled, "You". He smiled slowly then just started starring at me.

I then decided to take this as a chance to really help me decide, do i like bill denbrough. I leaned over and kissed him and i guess it all happened to fast beacause he tensed up at first which caused me to pull away, "im sorry". He starred at me for a second longer then kissed me back. He put his hand on the side of the face it felt before and i smiled, my wish came true. I got fully onto the bed and faced him and placed my hands on his knees. I never wanted to stop kissing him, i definetly liked bill and im thinking he likes me back.