𝐀𝐜𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐞

𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄
❝  𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝐹𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑘  ❞

➵

❃ 𝗗𝗶𝘀𝗮𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿 (𝗞𝗦𝗟𝗩 𝗡𝗼𝗵)

Coney Island was almost deserted, closing time was approaching and almost all the amusement park rides were off.
The owner and operator of a small stand, where you could win stuffed animals if you could use plastic guns to hit the target, was about to close.
"Sorry?"
Said a voice behind behind him.
"Sorry, are you closing?"
The man peered closely at the girl in front of him.
She was short and looked like she came from some sort of Japanese manga by the way she was dressed.
However, the man aside from his initial astonishment let it go, after all he had seen visiting people in Coney Island dressed worse than her.
As if Coney Island represented a destination for weirdos.
"Yeah, it's almost dark"
He was right, the sun was setting at that exact moment.
"Oh"
All she said staring at her feet like she was a child.
"Did you want to shoot?"
"I like shooting"
The man seemed to see a strange glint in her eyes, but before he could say anything she interrupted him.
"How much is it?"
"It's five dollars a magazine."
The girl laid a dirty five dollar bill on the counter.
After the man passed her the gun, he stepped aside and she almost immediately fired all the shots straight into a target, hitting it and exhausting the magazine in seconds.
"Which one do you want?"
The bored man asked, he wasn't surprised, the girls of that time were not to be underestimated, they were all weird now and instead of playing with dolls they were playing video games as tomboys.
The girl pointed her finger indicating the biggest stuffed animal of all, that was in a well repaired corner.
"Not possible, you didn't make enough points"
"But I want that unicorn"
"Listen young lady, I'm about to close, so if you wanna bring home the unicorn you will have to give me another five dollars, play again and making more points"
The look the girl gave him was strange, it gave him chills.
"Fine"
She said, after putting another bill on the counter and standing at a greater distance from the stand than before.
The man quickly grabbed the money and stood where before to avoid getting hit by the plastic shots.
However, as he held the bill in his hand he noticed that it was a five hundred dollar bill and more than anything else, it had blood on it.

"What the-"

But when he looked up again he was barely hit by a rain of lead.
All the targets were pierced by the bullets, which were not made of plastic but real, in fact the girl immediately had pulled two of her guns out of her pockets and was now reducing the small stand to dust.
The man threw himself desperately to the ground, his hands above his head, hoping not to be hurt.
He heard the hysterical laughter of the crazy girl who seemed to be enjoying herself.
After a few minutes the rain stopped, but the man remained on the ground, being too scared to move.
The only movement was made by the girl, whose legs of very pale skin were in front of the man after she had climbed over the counter.
She headed to the one spot that hadn't been hit by the bullets, where the unicorn was.