•~you're our eclipse<3~•

get the title bc their the sun and moon? yea ima stop now, ANYWHO i hope you all enjoy and i'll try my hardest to post but i can't promise bc i've been busy since christmas is right around the corner!! i might even post a christmas special?! if i have energy of course! ps this is a 🦇-lime/good bit of flirting/
————————————————————————
y/n used to work upfront at Freddy Fazbears  Mega Pizzaplex, they would enjoy it a whole ton because they got to socialize. but upper management moved them to daycare technician. y/n didn't seem to like the idea too much because that meant they would have to work longer hours. mainly from 6:30 to 12am, last time y/n could actually change shifts with someone and head home early.
————————————————————————
'ding ding ding' "ughh.." y/n was woken up by their alarm clock which was set for 5:30am so they would have some more time to get ready before work. 'ding ding ding' y/n then hit their alarm clock so it would turn off, y/n began to groan as they got up and started heading for their bathroom.
|time skip to 6:00am|
y/n was wide awake and already at the daycare entrance. they've always worked upfront so this would be their first time seeing the daycare along with sunrise and moondrop, after y/n had gotten in they stopped at some railing and looked down at the play area "woah..it's so big!!" y/n quickly rode down the slide and landed in a huge ball pit, y/n began chuckle until they heard "WOOHOO!!" and a bunch of ball pit balls flew towards y/n at that moment. all of a sudden y/n got dragged down, deeper into the ball pit but once y/n finally faced the victim they noticed that it had been sunrise all along. "HELLO NEW FRIEND!!" sunrise blurted out, "hello!! you must be sunrise, well i'm y/n and i'll be you're new technician" y/n said with a warming smile. y/n heard sunrise squeal in happiness "YAYY, But before we start playing, there are some rules!! rule number one , Keep the lights on. ON. on." y/n looked confused but shook it off and nodded. "and that's really the only rule!" sunrise's smile was really bright.
|time skip to 6:34am|
kids of the age 5-13 began to flood the daycare, along with some other people which we assumed were there to watch their siblings.
i stood near the front desk and watched kids slide down the slide, but just then i saw sunrise jump off his tower and into the ball pit "WOO HOO!!" he yelled in joy, i smiled and watched him play around with the kids "that's sweet" i said to myself. after awhile of just standing there i noticed a little boy crying near one of the slides, so i walked up to him of course "hey little guy.. you okay? are you bleeding or anything? if so i can help!" y/n said with a warming smile, the little boy looked up at me and began to smile as i made funny face at him. a minute or two after that i helped him up and took him to the front desk so we could get him a bandage for his bleeding knee, once i finished the little boy also know as Daniel ran over to sunrise and pointed towards me,
sunrise smiled as he glanced at me but once he saw me looking his directions quickly turned away all flustered.
i chuckled a bit as two other kids that were sitting near sunrise ran up to me. "hello mx. are you Sunny's new partner!?" a quaint little girl asked me in an exited tone. i nodded and the girl did a gesture which made me crouch too her level so she could whisper in my ear.
"i think Sunny likes you..!" the little girl whispered in my ear as sunrise was looking in my direction.
"well i would think so, i am his technician after all..!" i whispered back while chuckling. "no..i mean like likes you..!!" she blurted out.
i froze in place but finally decided to speak up "well, thank you for telling me!" i tell the sweet little girl, she began to run back to sunny and started whispering in his ear.
i knew he was all flustered by his expression.
it was so cute..Wait what was i thinking?! he's just a animatronic.!
|time skip to 12am|
The intercom turned on and a male voice started to speak.
"Freddy Fazbears Mega Pizzaplex is now closing, everyone please start heading towards the exit." it than cut off.
the children began to run out and find their older siblings or parents along with guardians, but this one little girl came up to me, she looked worried "hello mx.. i can't find my older sister.!! what if she's lost.." the little girl began to tear up.
"oh! don't worry little one, i can help you find her. and no sweetheart.. she's not lost!" i smiled as i picked her up with one arm and began looking for her sister. after 5 minutes of looking the little one smiled and pointed at a tall brunette girl. "is that her?" the little one nodded and i put her down. she than ran
to the older girl.
after they both thanked me, they both began to rush out the daycare.
i sighed and sat on the floor leaning my back
against the desk.
"you did great today y/n.." sunrise said in a soft tone, he was different.."oh thank you sunrise" i smiled warmly and looked at him, once he glanced at me and noticed me staring
he turned away and began to get all flustered.
i placed my hand on one side of his face and turned it towards me, "no need to get all flustered sunny!" i said as i chuckled
sunrise looked at me and thought i thought of him as a soft boy.
after a few seconds sunrise then grabbed me by the waist and placed me on his lap, i began trying to get up but it was no use. his grip was so tight and i was stuck looking up at this idiots face, "comfy?" sunrise asked me.
i nodded and closed my eyes until i heard a spark and all of a sudden the lights went out.
sunrises grip loosened and i got up right away to see a whole different animatronic.. "who are you.?" i asked in a worriedish tone. "naughty naughty.. it's past you're bedtime.." said moondrop as he began to stand up.
y/n started to back up a bit, "stay back.. i've got..a uh.." i began to check my pockets and noticed i had a random..screwdriver.? i wasn't gonna question it.
"i've got a screwdriver.!" i said as he walked closer, "how about a small game of predator and prey?" said moondrop in a sinister tone.
i shook my head in a 'no' kinda gesture.
"if you don't then i'll hurt you.. but if you listen then i may..spare you? sound like a deal darling.?" after he finished speaking, i quickly nodded and began to run up the slide in the play area as he began to start counting up to 30. i quickly hid halfway up a slide and waited.
|time skip to 3 minutes later|
i started to have a hard time staying in the slide, i could barely hold myself up anymore.
a few seconds after fixing my position in the slide i heard footsteps in the play area and they were getting closer, they sounded like they were just at the top of the slide..? i began to worry but that all got worse as moondrop slid down and landed on top of me at the bottom of the slide. i got flustered and i knew he could see it. he began to lean closer just so he could see what else he could do to me.
my expression got worse and more noticeable.
"please..get off me" i asked him, and surprisingly.. he got up then picked me up as he tossed my upper half over his shoulder.
"you may have lost but you lasted awhile, so..you're okay for now." he scoffed.
i was surprised but i stayed quiet because i didn't wanna end up making him change his mind. a few seconds later, moondrop places me down on a sofa which seemed to be a whole different room than the actual daycare room and play area.. "where are we.?" i said questionably, moondrop glanced at me and back away. "it's sundrop and i's tower, you know the place he jumps from into the ball pit? yea that's where we are." i looked away from him and out of the tower, "oh.." i said as i began to get tired, moondrop suddenly laid on the sofa and laid me on top of him. "i hope this is comfy enough to because i'm not cuddling you or anything.." he'd scoff.
"mm..hm.." i said as i began to drift to sleep in moondrops arms.
soon after y/n fell asleep the lights came on, i took one last glance at them then back came sunrise. sunrise was honestly shocked with what was going on, but.. he enjoyed it and began to cuddle y/n.
"nice move, moondrop.." said sunrise as he was about to power himself off until morning.
————————————————————————
welp that's the end of chapter one! hope you all enjoyed and we got a total of 1641 words in this part of this fanfic! anywho good day/night and merry christmas(for the ones who have a different time zone)